Creamy Cm lack of...anyone else?

Iveneverseen

Reaction score
Hi Ladies so i am 3-4 DPO I ovulated either Friday or Saturday but i think it was Friday which would make me 4DPO.

On sunday (1-2 dpo) my cervical mucus began to decrease, Now it is still wet looking but not as wet as before/during ovulation. I don't seem to get a lot of creamy mucus, it looks clear and damp (like it did before ovulation) but will little streaks on white mucus here and there.

Does anyone else get this? Is it a bad thing if you don't get much creamy cm? i don't think i have ever got a lot of it.

Hi hun....I've been pregnant a few times...I'm 7dpo now and I can tell you..that in every pregnancy I've had different cm until pg was confirmed...last pregnancy I dried up completely until I was 5wks pg...the one before that it was all over the place...dry..then wet..creamy...but my cm always turned creamy and abundant and almost yellow once my body decided to let me know I'm pregnant..some pregnancies before my tww was done..others before..like this one..I know I'm pregnant...good luck hun...don't look into cm so much..I know it's hard lol

And no is not necessarily bad to not have much cm...once I hit 35 my cm became almost non existent and I know I'm pregnant now

Thanks Hun I found a post on another forum from the month i got a BFP with my son and i didn't have any at that point either, so relived. fingers crossed its my month, congrats.

I have been looking for info on this all night. I am 10dpo and no more cm. I had milky watery cm after I Oed and it started decreasing around 7-8dpo. It is very scant now, I hope this is a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->