Creamy discharge before period?

arpeters

Reaction score
I am on cd12. AF is due today. I am having a lot of creamy cervical discharge today. No color, no odor. Just creamy. Has anyone else had this? How did it turn out? Everytime I get a cramp I am expecting to see AF's ugly face. :wacko:

Hi arpeters! Any update? I honestly have had more then usual, creamy cm before af and was seriously thinking i was pregnant cus it was so different. I think most women do get that though before the bfp!I am guilty of checking my cm and cervix several times a day lately but i don't think either of them mean a whole lot.

I am officially 1 day late and still having creamy cervical mucus. I think she is right around the corner. FX'ed that she stays away!

I am officially 1 day late and still having creamy cervical mucus. I think she is right around the corner. FX'ed that she stays away!

Hi im in your same boat my period was due on the morning of the 27th so by morning i will be 2 days late very weird for me! i too have alot of cm and keep running to the bathroom (cramps too) i have tested and keep getting bfn im a little worried hope af never comes :)

just subbing to this thread :D
Let me know how everything turns out! :thumbup:
:dust:

I'm having creamy cm too! and am 2 days late but bfn this morning, grrr!

:dust:

Just wanted to update. Yesterday i had creamy CM and AF was due today.
Well she showed just like she was suppose to!

I'm sorry, Guppy. :(

I think we will all have better luck next cycle. :dust::dust:

Looking back, I don't think the OP got her :bfp: that month. Good Luck!!

Hi I'm new to this site.. I'm TTC .. AF due to say hi today but she hasn't yet and I've had thick creamy discharge today and everything I drink goes straight through me.. :s any advice?

I had very creamy cm before my bfp and up until I was about 6 weeks... Good luck x

I have creamy cm every month before my period. I don't think cm or cp are good indicators of pregnancy because it really does vary.

I am on cd12. AF is due today. I am having a lot of creamy cervical discharge today. No color, no odor. Just creamy. Has anyone else had this? How did it turn out? Everytime I get a cramp I am expecting to see AF's ugly face. :wacko:

I'm just wondering what turned out for you, af or did you get bfp? I am about a week late and just got this thick white discharge. I didn't notice it on my underwear, I only noticed it because I did a cervix check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->