Creamy ewcm

crae2006

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I am 6dpo and I just had creamy cm but it had ewcm in it. Has anyone every had this happen? What does it mean? And what was your outcome?

CM can vary due to hormone fluctuation and an estrogen surge can occur at various points in your cycle. That's my guess at it anyway. CM is most useful for predicting fertility, not pregnancy. It could really go either way. Do you have any other symptoms?

I had this for the first time this month. Got some sticky cm and then at times during the day watery cm as well ( i never get ewcm). I got my bfp this month :D

Good luck!

@Weebles - my boobs can be sore but it's hit and miss. It's not all the time. And I've just been kinda crampy. So idk.

@Weebles - my boobs can be sore but it's hit and miss. It's not all the time. And I've just been kinda crampy. So idk.

My cm is different this month too and since I don't normally check it during my LP it has to be really different for me to notice. I want to think its a symptom too... It's tough waiting!

My cm is different this month too and since I don't normally check it during my LP it has to be really different for me to notice. I want to think its a symptom too... It's tough waiting!

What dpo are you on? Do you have any other symptoms?

I think I'm around 10 dpo give or take a day. Other than that day of watery cm after O my only real notable symptom is insomnia, I think I'm turning into a zombie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->