Creamy / light-yellow-green snotty discharge with bit of blood this morning? 28 wks??

Jacey

Reaction score
Hi ladies

This is my first pregnancy so am a bit clueless. - Apologies in advance if this is a bit TMI.

Im 28 and a bit wks pregnant. The last few days I felt like a pressure inside my lady bit {not terrible or painful} just a new feeling. I woke this morning and went to bathroom. When wiping there was tons of discharge it was a creamy yellow colour with a faint hint of light green and was of a snot consistency. No smell nor irritation.

I wiped serveral tissue loads and by about the 3rd wipe there were small streaks of red blood in it. I wasnt in any pain or discomfort etc so I went to lie down for a few mins, the baby was moving much more than normal at that point.

I went to the toilet about 30 mins later and there was no discharge /blood etc and has been none since - so is it just one of those things to keep an eye on or should I be telling someone?

Im being treated for recurrent kidney infections with antibiotics at the moment but I didnt experience this a few weeks back when I was on the same medication the first time.

Hmmm am confuzzled

its probably part of your infection but I would call you mw just in case - it cant do any harm can it and will put your mind at rest. xxx

go and checked out- it is either an infection or an indication of pre term labor so go get checked- dont leave it!!

Thanks everyone, i feel a fraud when i've no pains but hey ho guess better 2b safe than sorry lol. Guess its hospital or midwife i call then - wish me luck x

Hun i had a pain in my lady area last week
went to toilet wiped and EXACT same as you
im been treated for a VERY nasty infection/Uti
was on anti-bitoitcs dont think they've cleared it
im on my way back up to hosp now in 2min for checkup
and get results hopefully

blood and protein was found in my urine
and i was admitted as pre-caution
they even discussed pre-term labour and steriod injections:shock:

deffo do get an app to get seen with your MW asap
cus apparently they can cause damage left untreated,,

Im still very uncomfie in lady area :(

yours sounds exactly like mine. best of luck babe
am just bout head out door myself to get treated AGAIN for the same
xxx

thanks hun, i bet thats what it'll be then. My urine results from last week are available after 2pm today so am gonna wait for them first.

My stomach feels very tight like i've been wearing too tight clothes or something but other than that am ok so far.
Hope all goes well for you at your check up x

As others have said, it sounds like it may be related to your infection- I would definitely follow up to be on the safe side :)

i had the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago! told my mw, and she took a swab and it came back as thrush (even though i wasnt itchy at all!) but whatever it is, better to be safe than sorry!

Yea I would get it checked on and not leave it alone! Good Luck I hope its nothing to serious!

Hi sorry for late update.

I spoke to GP yesterday about my uti and the results still were not available.......hopefully this afternoon. He didnt think that the UTI would cause the discharge I was having but would depend if and what was found in my sample before he could completely rule that out.

He also does not think its a vaginal infection due to no smell, irritation etc and the small amount I had and also doesnt think its an onset of premature labour given no pains, cramping etc - also I've been taking antibiotics for hormonal acne for many years so if i had an infection the antibiotics would automatically take care of it.

He thinks most likely it was just a surge of hormanal activity or small growth burst as the discharge has stopped again. I have a clinic apt at the hospital on Tues so he has told me to mention it to them for their opinion and basically to monitor things between now and then, so all in all Im still non the wiser lol but what ever it was has stopped for the time being..

Thanks to everyone for their advice etc x

sorry to hear you didnt get much answers babe..

i went for my checkup yday too && asked for results
wasnt given em, just kinda said all looks okay today

told consultant i was still uncomfie low down
but not burning , stinging etc when going for pee
and dipstick came back clear yday too, so they took 2nd sample
and sent it to lab get my results when back up, just like You its not been ruled out

asked if i could continue
the anti-botitcs just for another couple days and he said he dont tink i need em.. and also said cus am not having pains like you, pre-term Labour wasnt a main proirty at the mo, he seemed pretty happy and told me to monitor like you and any changes go back up to hosp. am back up on 23rd for checkup and growth scan anyhow..

Hope your feeling betta soon babe and nomore suprises when you wipe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"