Creamy/Milky egg white CM 3 days before AF?

keepfaith17

Reaction score
I just wonder what other women have experienced with CM just days before AF arrives. Right now i am 3 days until AF is supposed come ( Monday 1/8/18). When i checked my CM this morning it is still creamy and had some stretchy CM (milky egg white). This is my first month of paying attention to it but i dont think i remember still having the stretchy CM so close to AF and i have heard of the "dry days" but i dont seem to be dry.

I also started cramping early this week to where i believed i was going to start any minute. especially "leaking" lots of Cm to where i thought i had started mid day and i would go check and it wouldnt have. on 1/2/18 we DTD and on 1/3am i checked and had creamy CM w/ egg white jelly kind with a tiny bit of blood but never enough to see with me checking cervix. im not sure if that just came from DTD night before or if it could mean something else.

i did take a HPT this morning 1/5 and it was negative, I took a shower and got ready and looked again before throwing it away and there was a super faint positive. Since i checked it outside of the 10min window after taking test should i just disregard the faint positive?

I also just checked CM again i am still creamy and also got a long stretchy gooey piece that i could stretch between my thumb and pointer finger about a inch or so. the opening of my cervix is still open but opening seems like its now towards the back (normally it seems centered) and maybe like there's something blocking or sticking out of the opening.... Is this normal?? most all i read is that it should only be creamy and possibly even dried up since im so close to AF

I typically get EWCM in the 24 hours or so before AF hits.

If you took a shower with the test in the bathroom with you, disregard the positive, especially if it was after the development time (10 minutes maximum). You can get very convincing evap lines after the 10 minute period, and I have experimented with my hpts and found that a steamy or high-humidity bathroom really amps up those evap lines. They can look very convincing. :(

Test again in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"