Creamy white discharge during sex

Anais

Reaction score
I apologise now if this is TMI....

My partner and I were having sex this morning & I noticed a lot of creamy white discharge all over his penis.. It definitely wasn't his semen as we were changing positions so he could finish off.

This has never happened before and I am supposed to be ovulating at the moment. It was day 16 of my 28 to 30 day cycle & my boobs & nipples are pretty sore which leads me to believe I'm still ovulating. Also, I had a really sticky clear discharge the day prior so my body must be gearing up?

Also, there is no chance of STDs or thrush and my area down there is odorless.

Can anyone please explain what this is?

I can't explain it but it has happened to me before. Sorry!

It's very normal to have discharge or cervical fluid,

BUT if the discharge looks like cottage cheese (clumps of white rather than creamy-lotiony) then, this is a yeast infection and an over-the-counter cure can help (canesten, monistat...etc) make sure to choose the one that takes more than one application, I'd go for the 7 day one, just to be sure.

Discharge through out the cycle changes: right after the period ends, the discharge may be a lot like lotion, creamy, smooth. Closer to ovulation, it becomes clearer (but not guaranteed) and slippery. As soon as you ovulate, the fluid becomes thick and sticky.

Some women have tons of fluid, some have none.

Source: steadyhealth website.

**Hope this answers your question! It's helped me with mine. :D**

It's very normal to have discharge or cervical fluid,

BUT if the discharge looks like cottage cheese (clumps of white rather than creamy-lotiony) then, this is a yeast infection and an over-the-counter cure can help (canesten, monistat...etc) make sure to choose the one that takes more than one application, I'd go for the 7 day one, just to be sure.

Discharge through out the cycle changes: right after the period ends, the discharge may be a lot like lotion, creamy, smooth. Closer to ovulation, it becomes clearer (but not guaranteed) and slippery. As soon as you ovulate, the fluid becomes thick and sticky.

Some women have tons of fluid, some have none.

Source: steadyhealth website.

**Hope this answers your question! It's helped me with mine. :D**

Thank you. There is actually a lot more than normal and I'm beginning to wonder if I am pregnant from the month before... I had an unusual period and my boobs have been swollen for about 6 weeks now.

maybe its just fertile cm since your ovulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->