Creamy/Yellow CM

hiii, ive had that creamy snot like CM for about 4days now but woke up this morning and it was light brown wen i wiped not too much and since then its been clear :S dnt no what to think from that do u? by the way i got my BFP last month and didnt have any CM atall i was totally dry sadly i MC'd 9 days after i got my BFP so FX'd this CM is a gd sign 4 us both xxxxx

Sorry to hear about your M/C I just had one too :( But from the sounds of it you could be having implantation spotting... FX'd for the both of you....
Good Luck Ladies... I can't wait to see your BFP's... ;)

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

thank you hoping&prayin xxxxx

Your Welcome... Now you can begin your journal and go to 1st tri... but keep us updated hun.... I'm sooo excited for you... I'm on standby for a few... haha... Yay another :baby: on the way... :happydance:

I'm having yellow creamy cm too and am currently 5dpo. Ooh I really hope it is a good sign.

yeah i will start one in a few days i want a positive from my doctors first just in case my home test was wrong hope it's not thou xxxxx

Keep me updated... Everything will work out just fine :)

Wifey29 is deffo a good sign :happydance: I see another BFP coming!! :dust:

hiii, ive had that creamy snot like CM for about 4days now but woke up this morning and it was light brown wen i wiped not too much and since then its been clear :S dnt no what to think from that do u? by the way i got my BFP last month and didnt have any CM atall i was totally dry sadly i MC'd 9 days after i got my BFP so FX'd this CM is a gd sign 4 us both xxxxx

Sorry to hear about your M/C I just had one too :( But from the sounds of it you could be having implantation spotting... FX'd for the both of you....
Good Luck Ladies... I can't wait to see your BFP's... ;)

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

thanx hun xx i'm sorry to hear about ur loss to sweety :hugs: i really hope so!!!at this very minute that i'm typing i just got a sharp niggle in my right side :S and with having the MC i dont no when i OV'd :S i thought it was wen my ovary was twinging then a week l8r it was twinging again so god nos lol.thank uuuuu, i'm not getting my hopes up tho but just praying!!!! sticky stick sticky selotapey super gluey baby dust for next time round lovely :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

thank u swanny really hope this is it for us!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxx :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

gd luck wifey29 :hugs: gd signs gd signs hope u get tht BFP sweety :D this is so exciting lol.:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I got my BFP yesterday the only reason i tested was because my CM was creamy and lotiony, it should not be stringy more like a lotion xxxx

Awwwwwwww contrats Birdy :)

thank you huni i just hope the test was right ha ha xx

Can I join you girls in the Yellow/Creamy CM Club please?
(Have had faint BFPs the past couple of days but being very cautious as have had a Chem before so darent relax until I am getting nice strong BFPs!)
xxxxx

Can I join you girls in the Yellow/Creamy CM Club please?
(Have had faint BFPs the past couple of days but being very cautious as have had a Chem before so darent relax until I am getting nice strong BFPs!)
xxxxx

Hiya of course you can :)

Fingers crossed those lines get darker for you!

I've had an increase in creamy/yellow CM today (I feel wet) if you know what I mean....

Not sure if I feel a bit sickly today too, had cramps since OV and still got that slightly dizzy (floaty not really myself) kind of feeling.

Hope we are get BFP's the views on yellow/cm seem to be positive at the moment.

I've not been recording temp this month on my chart but this morning I took it and it's nice and high for me 36.71 and my pre-ov temps are usually 36.05 or thereabouts. Hoping temp gets higher, think I'll just take it every other day.

I'm 6DPO and feeling a little sickly too. I am still having the creamy cm and also have unbelievably sore bbs and nipples. They feel like they're on fire. I have also got really sensitive skin today, all over, everything is irritating it, and a constant dull headach (since 4DPO). I am totally knackered. I was asleep by about 9.30pm last night. There are more details in my journal.

Really hoping this is it.

:dust: to all of us

xx

I never really had the yellow ish or much creamy cm. Guess I'm the odd one lol.

well ladies creamy cm was a good sign for me got anothjer BFP today so good luck girls xx

hi girlies :D i checky my temp this morn 4 the 1st time eva and its 99.03F :S can any1 tell me what that means like the range of the temp, havnt a clue haha need all the help on the temping front xxx the gooey stuffs subsided i just feel like AF is ther constantly i cant cough or sneeze with out feelin like shes arrived even just siting down watching tele a little wierd feelin dwn ther starts and i go the loo and its just watery cm :S :S :S xxx

hi girlies :D i checky my temp this morn 4 the 1st time eva and its 99.03F :S can any1 tell me what that means like the range of the temp, havnt a clue haha need all the help on the temping front xxx the gooey stuffs subsided i just feel like AF is ther constantly i cant cough or sneeze with out feelin like shes arrived even just siting down watching tele a little wierd feelin dwn ther starts and i go the loo and its just watery cm :S :S :S xxx

That's a nice high temp!! :) it just needs to stay up there really. I have only charted 2 months, first one I got pregnant and temp was really high until I got BFP but 2nd month of charting AF got me I had high temps but around 10 DPO temps started to drop and I knew from looking at other peoples charts in FF gallery that meant that AF was on it's way.

Hope temps stay nice and high for you :)

Im having lots of creamy yellow cm too :) lets hope its a good sign xxx

Im having lots of creamy yellow cm too :) lets hope its a good sign xxx

Fingers crossed it it. I had a look at you chart too - hope you don't mind. Your temps are soaring! Looks very positive to me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->