Creative announcement idea for #2

rollachick

Reaction score
Hi all, really struggling to think of a cool annocement for this baby. Our first we did the pic thats my profile pic and everyone thought it was sooo cool so really want to do something equally as cool. Any ideas would be great. Thanks :)

You're first announcement was so awesome it'll be hard to follow! I don't really have a specific idea - but I think you should continue with the video game theme...

You're first announcement was so awesome it'll be hard to follow! I don't really have a specific idea - but I think you should continue with the video game theme...

Yea i think a video game theme would be cool. Just been doing some googling. Wat you rekn of this?
Its the only thing i can find that looks ok.

But if anyone has a original idea please let me know :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 39
Oh wow that's so creative! My plan is to just take DS to grandparents wearing "Big Brother" t shirt. You've inspired me to come up with something more creative.

Oh wow that's so creative! My plan is to just take DS to grandparents wearing "Big Brother" t shirt. You've inspired me to come up with something more creative.

Thats what we did with our imediate family :) took my fil a while to work it out :p but just for our public announcement after 12 weeks i wana do something creative

Yea i think a video game theme would be cool. Just been doing some googling. Wat you rekn of this?
Its the only thing i can find that looks ok.

But if anyone has a original idea please let me know :)

That is an adorable picture!!! I love it!

Did our fb announcement last night :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 50
I loooove it! I am a huge gamer myself. I agree that it would be cute to do a continued gamer theme. You could do something similar with your first in your lap holding the controllers (hubs can be it in too if you can work out the angle right) and next to all of you is another controller with a baby mitten over the start button with some comment about waiting _ months for player four!

Or take a picture from a game you like and say something like insert 8 months for player four (because you know how some games flash insert _ credits)

Or (if LO isn't too little to choke on game pieces) you could have your first playing life and land on the it's a baby girl or boy square with a car that has your three in it as your hand or hub's hand reaches into the frame to put in your baby with a coming _insert due date_

Oh this site has some fun ideas https://www.popsugar.com/tech/Geeky-Pregnancy-Announcements-35370749#photo-35370749

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->