Creative ways to tell OH about the BFP-any ideas??!

Beee

Reaction score
Just out of interest, when we get our BFP's, how do people plan to tell their other half?? I keep trying to come up with some really imaginitive way to tell him, when the time finally comes, :happydance: lol. Anyone any ideas?? xxxxx

tie a ribbon round the BFP hpt.
put a label on a jar of baby food saying "will it be a boy or girl?" and put it in his lunch box/bag.
when you go to bed put an arrow on your tummy pointing towards the baby and write "say hello daddy"

Just out of interest, when we get our BFP's, how do people plan to tell their other half?? I keep trying to come up with some really imaginitive way to tell him, when the time finally comes, :happydance: lol. Anyone any ideas?? xxxxx

i said, honey I have found someone tiny, tinier than you and yes even me, but shhhhhh we must not scare it away, we must look after it, keep it warm and safe. it told me its name was beany. :cloud9::rofl:

well me i just woke him up and told him...but as for other people like grand parents this is what I did

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y174/nickysdestiny/pregnancy%20stuff/img015.jpg

Awwww nice ideas! What did he say when you told him? I just can't wait until that moment, I can just picture his face when I tell him! Bless! xx

Hi beee I bought a few little onesie's last month cos i saw them on offer and couldn't resist. I then bought some printable transfer paper online and printed 'I love my Daddy' on it which i then transferred onto the little onesie. I've hidden them away so he doesn't find them. When the time comes i am going to wrap it up and leave it as a gift for him. hope it will be soon. am 4 days late so got my fingers crossed.
:happydance:

Aw thats a lovely idea! I like that one, I actually saw some baby gro's with something like 'I'm fantastic, just like daddy' on them, that may be a good idea, like put it under his pillow with the BFP test stick...
:happydance:

Oh and good luck Louisa, really hope you get your BFP!!! :)

lol love the arrow idea.

Oh if only.............fx everyone!!! xx

He'll be there when I pee on the stick so he will know at the same time as me!!

xxx

Before I decided to stop ttc for now, I asked OH if he wanted to know straight away or wait til after work, he wanted to know straight away. As he can't answer his mobile at work I thought I would just send a pic message of the stick.

Love the arrow idea and the pic message of the :bfp:!!! :happydance:
well my hubby will probably be with me when i poas but if he's not . . . .
i'll probably buy a tiny, wee baby-sized jersey from the soccer team he supports and give it to him as a pressie. :happydance:

Awww i wish I had a opportunity to do that.... on my last BFP, I showed him and we spent the following hour arguing whether or not it was a line.

I really wanted to wait till he came home from work and have the smell of cakes baking hit him as he came through the door....(I NEVER cook) and when he's asks 'what's that I can smell??(or similar) say 'Oh...I 've just got a bun in the oven....'

what actually happened was I POAS and went :shock:....than ran in to the bedroom, thrust the digi under his nose and said 'WHAT DOES THAT SAY?????' :rofl:

mervs mum- ur wee spud is soooooooo cute! love the hair!!!

and your idea is brilliant but I don't think I'll have the patience for that either. I'd love to make him a lovely romantic dinner and bring out the "dessert" and have the test on his plate covered by a napkin. I so know I'm just gonna start squealing though and we'll both start doing laps of the flat!!

Love the bun in the oven one way too cute...what great ideas everyone has. I wont get to do anything creative as my OH is a huge poas drill sargeant!!!! :grr:

If you do decide to present your OH with your HPT be sure not to hang about if it's a digi.....I didnt realise but those batteries run out QUICK!! Take a photo too - you wont get bored of looking at it in the future......:cloud9:

x

I love the arrow idea to! So much that when I am preggers and if I can wait till night time I will do that! hahaha!

Love the bun in the oven one way too cute...what great ideas everyone has. I wont get to do anything creative as my OH is a huge poas drill sargeant!!!! :grr:

Ha! a poas drill sargeant! lmao i can imagine that with a stopwatch and everything ha
well i like the baby cothes idea so i might get a babygrow for my partner without the bfp test and if he doesnt click on (more than likely) ill show him the hpt xD cant wait its getting me all excited now! aahhh lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->