CRGW clinic Cardiff anyone?!

nimbec

Reaction score
Hi all

Anyone had experience if iui's or IVF at this clinic. So far they have been very helpful but for some reason I'm nervous about the iui.....

I have a long history and basically don't o without meds and now have a cyst so can't be medicated without observation so iui or IVF is our only option. We have been trying for number 2 for a year now with no luck :(

Just wondered if anyone had used the clinic and how they found them...plus any advice on extra questions to ask re iui....or really if you think they are beneficial. Dh has great swimmers it's me with the issues!

Thanks in advance!

Xx

How did your appointment go? I am booked for the open evening Jan 20th there?

Hi I'm still with the clinic i'm about to start IVF in a couple of weeks. Very helpful but a very busy clinic so sometimes feel like you are just another number....i'd recommend tho!!! Nurses and consultant Amanda is very nice x

So far when I've been emailing them they have been very helpful. I was booked on the open evening for 20th, but am thinking it might be better just to go straight to consultation.. who is your consultant and what are they like?

My consultant is Amanda she is great!!!! I'd personally go straight for consultation if you know you want to have some treatment. Good luck!!

We have our consultation Saturday .
Have to pay £80 for AMH test, gutting was hoping the doctor could do some things to save us some pennies...

Pookie the docs can do the rest of the tests just not that one - I had to pay for that one. Fx it goes well for you, I've had to pause treatment complicated story but I've been under them over a year & they have been great. All I would say is go in to the appt with an idea of what you want from it. I found they where very quick to offer IVF but when I said I wanted to try other things first they where great. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->