crib mattress question

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by clarkie_TTC, Dec 11, 2009.

1. clarkie_TTC

clarkie_TTC expecting our 1st!!!!

hey ladies - got my crib at the weekend but didnt buy the mattress as looked so thin - its 3cm think - is that enough for baba??? :shrug::shrug:

2. _Vicky_

_Vicky_ Mum to twins

oohh dunno we didnt go for a crib we have moses baskets and cots - moses basket mattresses are very thin too though xxxxxxxx

3. BabyHaines

BabyHaines Mummy to baby George!!

I bought a crib and it has a Mamas and Papas matress in. It doesn't seem very thick either, but neither is the John Lewis one in my Moses Basket xx

4. Nix

Nix Well-Known Member

I have a mamas and papas one too and that is quite thin. x

5. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member

The one I got from Kiddicare is thin, mind you theyre only going to be in it for a few months then move into a cot and its not as if you're supposed to keep it for a second child with all the guidelines about getting new mattresses for each child.

6. surprisemummy

surprisemummy Well-Known Member

my crib should be getting delivered today so ill let u know what mines like later, if it decides to show up that is! xx