CRL and Heartbeat

ashleymdp12

Reaction score
I had an u/syesterday (6w4d). CRL measured 6w2d at .53cm and heartbeat was 118. Is this small and low? Or pretty normal? I was stress-free and relaxed after seeing the heartbeat, but now I'm stressing again.

I had an u/s yesterday also. My baby was 7+5 and HB was 136. Like you, I was excited at first but I started to worry after that because I was unsure if it was normal (even though they told me it was normal!).

But I found a chart that I have noticed is the same in many other places.
https://www.buzzle.com/articles/normal-fetal-heart-rate-chart.html

It gives normal heart rate ranges by week. My baby fell right in the middle. Yours also seems right there for gestational age. So, I'd say it's good!

Not tiny at all! That measurement indicates 6 weeks 2-5 days according to my research. Heartbeat is perfect. I have an old thread where I freaked out about the same thing when I was 7+3 with my daughter. She's a fit and healthy toddler now.

According to fetalmedicine.com 5.4mm is the 50th centile for 6+3 so I don't see any issue there. Your measuring about right. A day difference either way is nothing.

118bpm is very normal also with the average being 124bpm for 6+4, and a typical range of 107-141.

Well now I am worried.. Mine was 168 at 7.5 weeks.. Based on your numbers mine is too high. :wacko:

Every baby has a different heart rate, yours sounds good :) If they thought there was a problem they'd have said something at the appointment.

Well now I am worried.. Mine was 168 at 7.5 weeks.. Based on your numbers mine is too high. :wacko:

I don't think you should be worried at all. 168 is a strong HB. Plus measurements on the u/s are always an estimate because baby is never in the exact perfect position to be measured.

Iv had my first scan today 7+3 and heartbeat was only 80bpm, the CRL was 9mm. My doctor has absolutely reassured me that this is fine! ( he knows I want total honesty after 2 miscarriages!)
I could sit here and worry (even more!!) or I can trust a doctor who has delivered 8000 babies and reassures me it's fine!
I'm going to try and trust in his opinion! I hope you feel better about your little bubbas heartbeat! Xx

Ok so iv looked into it further and my little beans heartbeat is waaaaaayyyy outside normal! So far the medical journals/ articles quote 100%, 86% and 78% miscarriage rate for my numbers!
Hope it works out well for you guys but think I might be heading for miscarriage number 3!:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->