CRL..?

WantingABubba

Reaction score
My babies CRL (crown to rump length) is 1.2mm or 0.12cm. Is this normal for 5 weeks? What does this estimate me as in weeks and days? The technician did not explain much to me and now I'm overanalysing my scan :/

Thanks guys, tried Googling but couldn't find much xx

I think that's normal as they start to like double for a while at 8+5 mine was 270mn or 2.7cm. They say at 5 weeks your bead is like a poppy seed then at 6 weeks an apple pip.

Your bean sounds healthy to me

I think that's normal as they start to like double for a while at 8+5 mine was 270mn or 2.7cm. They say at 5 weeks your bead is like a poppy seed then at 6 weeks an apple pip.

Your bean sounds healthy to me

I hope so :( I'm so worried, it's ridiculous. Hopefully, bean will be okay on the 19th. That'll ease my worries a little bit. I wish I could go to sleep and wake up at 12 weeks pregnant!

If you google "crl calculator" there is a cool page that you type in the crl and it gives you the corresponding gestation. I would post the link but I'm on my phone!

When I was 5.5 weeks there was nothing to measure. At almost 7 weeks Pip was 11mm so 12mm sounds big to me!

xXx

If you google "crl calculator" there is a cool page that you type in the crl and it gives you the corresponding gestation. I would post the link but I'm on my phone!

I tried it the other day, but it was too small to register :/ minimum was 2mm

Sorry. Not got my glasses on!

As I said, they saw nothing at 5.5 weeks for me and 11mm 10 days later.

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"