crocheting?

babydevil1989

Reaction score
Just wondered if any of you do it?
how easy it is to do?:blush:

thanks

xx:thumbup:

I crotchet. But only easy stuff . I have to date made 3 blankets, 1 for each of my children! That was easy but I wouldnt have a clue how to follow a pattern or anything!

thanks! how did you learn?
basically i just wanted to make a blanket for toby that i can keep and say i made myself (if you know what i mean!) lol x

My great aunt taught me. Thats why I learned! I wanted to make blankets for the kids and tell them I made them for me! I did them when I was pregnant, and It helped with passing time waiting for my little arrivals! :thumbup:

I do a lot of hats and little animals and cute things like that.

you can find the patterns online and there's some nice tutorials on youtube as well!

Yeah it's pretty easy - your work grows quicker than with knitting too so it's encouraging! Defo youtube and google for tutorials and patterns :)

I taught myself by watching some videos on youtube :)

My grandmother taught me when I was little to crochet hangers. These are some I did.
https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs439.ash1/24243_1300324945413_1149091366_30794503_4527096_n.jpg
I'll never forget how to do them, but I wanted to learn how to do other things, so I also used YouTube. It helps me to watch someone and do it along with them. that's how I learn best. I can, however, read patterns now which is just something that I've picked up. There is a series of videos on youtube that I prefer over others and it's called Art of Crochet by Teresa. She teaches everything slowly and in words anyone can understand. Now I've been doing scarves and dish cloths mostly. I've done some baby blankets. I haven't been able to figure out how to do hats or little animals. I'm not very good at doing rounds. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->