*cross post* Because this area is more popular ;)

VAinTX

A Mom Running On No Sleep
Reaction score
Weaning is hard!

At Jonathans 1 year visit, the doctor said to drop the bottles between meals and exchange them with a snack. She suggested yogurt and cottage cheese with fruit as an idea of what I could give him. So, I give him that for his afternoon snack... but in the morning I give him half of a cheese or peanut butter sandwich (1 slice cut in half) and about 1/3 cup of fresh fruit. I guess my questions are... should a snack fill them up, and does anyone else feel like their kid is eating all day? I am still giving milk with each feeding and snack because otherwise he would not get close to the bottom of the recommended amount. It just seems that my kiddo is eating alot... would you guys mind looking at what he eats in a day and share your thoughts?

:hugs:

6:00 - 5TB cereal mixed with 1 tub of stage 2 fruit
9:00 - 1/2 sandwich and 1/3 cup fresh fruit
12:00 -4oz fresh cooked vegetables and about 5pc of spiral noodle pasta
3:00 - 6oz tub yogurt and 1/3 cup fresh fruit
6:00 - what ever we are eating and 1 tub of stage 2 vegetables (that one is because I'm crazy... I want to make sure he still gets a serving of vegetables?!?!) :haha:
7:30 - 4oz milk

I'm still working on dropping the before bed milk... but it has been hard. I put a rod to my own back by giving the bottle before bed. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->