Croydon - UK

Sparklebaby

Mummy to Jenny
Reaction score
Hi Ladies......

I already know of one that lives local to me :)
anyone else live in or near to croydon surrey??

Hi Sparklebaby :) (I know this thread's a bit old, but I'm just nosying around the boards!)

I live in Streatham now, but lived and worked in Croydon for years. My brother still lives in Croydon, so I'm often there, hanging around the Whitgift Centre!! :D

hahahahahahaha yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy a january garnet :hugs: god I had forgotten all about this thread lol. there are so many locals u know. look out for my bump buddy Mrsq2b, she lives in sutton, there is FingersX'd she will be in 2nd tri? she lives in riddlesdown, Kayleighlou who I think is on a break...she lives in addington. lol then there is you and me. I think we should have a meet up sometime. :) :happydance: so how is the pregnancy going so far??? I see ur a little behind me :) xxxx Im 8wks tomorro :yipee:

Hiya! :D

Everything seems to be going well *fingers crossed*. Sore boobs (just checked again - I have to stop doing that!) and feeling sick first thing, so that's a good sign!! I had a scan at 5w4d and I'm having another scan on Friday when I am 7w4d by my dates, but I think I ov'd a bit late, so maybe 7 weeks. Hoping to see a heartbeat! :) I had an ectopic last time which ruptured at 11 weeks, so I'm so happy it is in the right place this time!

Sutton? Spent many a Saturday night hanging around there too! (With unsuitable boys!) ;) Ahh, happy memories! I grew up in Wallington and went to school in Carshalton. I'll have to look out for the other local girls!

8 weeks tomorrow!! Woohoo! You're getting there! :happydance:

Take care, hun.

xxx

aw good luck with the scan hun. :) Im still waiting to hear from my midwife. Im supposed to have another scan around 9-11 wks due to my age to check for downs but not had anything through yet :(
Im glad all is going well this time round hun but also sorry u had an eptopic. :hugs: look forward to seeing you around first trimester xxxx

i've just spotted this... I live in Redhill :) thats pretty close to croydon x

I used to live in wallington, my MIL lives in Redhill and my FIL in Cheam and most my friends live that way so im always out and about

i live in merstham redhill now! xxx

Hello are you ladies still about?

I'm from Croydon ;)

YEAH! kind of lol. supporting my bestie Baby Deacon :) how are you>? xx

I live in Texas now, but for a year I lived in South Croydon (sussex road).

Hi - I live in Shirley, Croydon.

25 weeks preggers - having baby at PRUH.

Trying to find antenatal group local to me atm... or just other expectant Mums!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->