Cruel april fool's prank???

ARRIELLE

Reaction score
I HINK THE DOLLAR STORE PREGNANCY TEST IS PLAYING A CRUEL APRIL FOOL'S JOKE ON ME...In the past the test have been accurate for me, i got a line like this one but faster(I was also 8wks pregnant too, i am only 12dpo today)Has anyone ever had a light pink evap line??? i read that they are greyish... but i looked at my hpt 17 minutes after the test... and i had a mild pink line, it looks just like a mild/light positive and its a good line??? but i wanted to know if it was an EVAP line!!!??

Did the line come up in the time allowed? I didn't think evaps had any colour but I am not sure hun to be honest. Fx it is the start of your BFP though!

If it has coulour in it then it sounds good.

:dust:

V xxx

thats all i got on the $ store tests last cycle...they would come up right as the time expired. get an frer and :test:! good luck

I figured grr...lol but like i said the only confusing thing is that i bought two test at the same time, same brand... It took on 8dpo and it was blank on the test side and stayed blank... Its still blank(i keep all my sticks...lol). But i stopped looking at the testafter three minutes and when i came back it was positive???

the evaps i got would appear right after the time limit then stayed there for like an hour at the most then disappear...hope this is the start of your REAL :bfp:

Sooo...ladies i bought three more test, and only took one, because at 2pm after i had alot of water earlier in the day, i still got a light pink line, this time i timed it and it took three minutes to show...i just assumed i wasnt pregnant with the first test so i just set the test down. But i montiored this one and now i know its not an evap line. Thanx ladies!!!

OMG!!!!!! Fantastic news hunny!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->