crying about everything!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by leahsmummy443, Mar 31, 2011.

1. leahsmummy443

leahsmummy443 mummy to 3 💕

omg i am so ridiculously temperamental/irritable/hormonal/stressy/tearful.... i am literally having a breakdown about everything. when i got home from picking my daughter up today and had been looking after my grandad all day and i realised i then had to do stuff at home i just almost had a breakdown! i just wanted to curl up on my bed and not move, not wash up or put washing on or make tea or make lunchboxes for 2moro... and when i was walking home and realised i had just forgotten to get gas i just cried!! i know im being incredibly overdramatic but i cant help it, i've suddenly turned into this loon... everything is irritating me too, the dog was walking round the living room and her claws were making a tapping noise on the wooden floor, which i never normally even notice but i felt like crying about it again!! and im so tired that i feel like crying too!!
    god i feel like i've just lost it... anyone else feeling a bit overdramatic today?? x

2. aley28

aley28 2 boys & a girl <3

I'm not crying so much today, but I'm very irritable. I felt like screaming earlier because my son wanted to read ANOTHER book, and he kept jabbing his pointy toddler elbows directly into my already-aching boobs!! I just wanted to scream at him that his books are stupid and have no plot... LOL. How silly... of course they don't have a plot, they're picture books with one word per page...

I just keep taking deep breaths and telling myself that this moodiness will pass. Hopefully soon! I get weepy, too, but its not as bad. It hits me about weird things, though, that's for sure!

3. leahsmummy443

leahsmummy443 mummy to 3 💕

yeh i know what you mean, god i hope im not this grump too long, think my family will up and leave me, lol, and i am so happy about finally being pregnant but cant help being an irritable grump so it prob seems that im not happy, but i am! :haha: