Crying at work :(

iwantabub

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I'm really down today :cry:

It's my birthday and I realized it's the last one alone, which I'm super excited about....

But I am at work :(

I am releaving for these two girls while they're on holidays and it was supposed to be until the 25 of April then I get to do 2 days a week until bubs is born...

But instead one of the girls has decided to take holidays until the end of may 3 days before the baby was born ... they asked my boss if i would releave for her and so i wasnt given much choice. :(
ALso she hasnt thanked me or said anything

So now I'm working full time until bubs is born and i'm so so tired :(
Most days are 10-11 hours and I am so exhausted ...

No one at work offers to help me do anything instead demanding I do everything for them.

The company provides lunch on a Saturday and they made me go get it , but what was worse they chose a deli platter which they know I cant eat so I had to go get it for everyone else then go out after and buy my own lunch!

Also my job is target driven and last week I did terribly, like super bad....
and a big part is the girl im releaving for isnt very well liked so when i releave for her everyone is mean to me too and makes life so much harder for me ...

I am considered much more experienced then the two girls in question so for me to go so badly I know I'm going to be told off today for it :(

so now im at work, after working like every day, tired and i have swollen feet and it's my birthday and this is the last place in the world i wanna be :(
:cry:

sorry for the rant i needed to tell someone as dh is at work too and i cant ring him :(

:cry:

They should be allowing you time at home to prepare for baby I mean what if baby comes a couple of weeks early, then they are forced to have to deal with it so they should now..

Happy birthday to... my lo is due three days before my 30th and I was hoping to have a big one but looks like that will be a thing of the pass.

Yuck, I'm sorry. Happy birthday!!!! It's only a few more weeks so just try to focus on that. They sound awful, but you'll have your little baby soon and won't have to worry about work for at least a few weeks (months?). Hugs!

thanks ladies... i get 18 weeks off thank goodness...only thing thats keeping me sane lol

i have most stuff done... truth be told i am hoping i go into labour at 37 weeks so i can not work the last few and make a call "oh sorry im in labour not coming today" hahah

thanks for your nice comments...

my mum and dad had red roses delivered to my work so that made me feel better lol

ive turned into such a sook since being pregnant lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"