Crying, crying and more crying!

maisiemoo

Reaction score
Anything baby related seems to open the flood gates! Programs with babies, especially if they've just been born results in immediate tears. I recently walked past a room at the maternity clinic and a lady was holding her newborn, I struggled to pull myself together. Even walking around mothercare gets me going!

Anyone else like this????

Anything baby related seems to open the flood gates! Programs with babies, especially if they've just been born results in immediate tears. I recently walked past a room at the maternity clinic and a lady was holding her newborn, I struggled to pull myself together. Even walking around mothercare gets me going!

Anyone else like this????

Oh yeah, I'm right there with you...and i'm EARLY in my pregnancy...commercials, TV shows, even families who are doing their holiday shopping...i'm a sap!!!

Don't worry, you're not alone. I've always been one to cry at almost anything pre-pregnancy but am definitely worse now!! :D

hahaha I'm quite the opersit, normally I am such a cry baby, I can cry over anything literally. Once my partner caught me in floods of tears over that hovis advert where the boy runs the the different ages in history. Since getting pregnant I dont think I have cried at all, I have come close while watching various programmes & listning to various songs.

i seem to be crying over such odd things.

Last night I got in a right mess about the dishwasher, then went on to wail that the herbs in the cupboard are smelly and I cant bear it anymore.

hmmm.

lol I'm exactily the same.

Has anyone seen the Pampers advert where they sing "happy birthday"? Wow I'm BAD crying when that comes on.

Here we go, check this out. For some reason I could only find a foreign version but the tear-jerking effect is still the same.

I DEFY you not to weep :D

[youtube]1UWVP_BWP9A[/youtube]

im with you! i cried at the Imperial War Museum the other week!!! I cry at Neighbours, Eastenders etc etc......

same same hun the emotions are over board lol xxx

Here we go, check this out. For some reason I could only find a foreign version but the tear-jerking effect is still the same.

I DEFY you not to weep :D

[youtube]1UWVP_BWP9A[/youtube]

Darn you. I was three seconds in and already watery eyed. Gah! lol

I am completely and utterly beyond rational thought at the moment...the littlest thing is making me cry.

I was at a work colleague's wedding on Saturday and, although I don't know the couple that well, was absolutely bawling my eyes out like some deranged madwoman. I think his family must have been wondering if I was a jilted ex-girlfriend or something!

I cried right through Transformers Revenge of the Fallen the other night. It all kicked off when Optimus Prime died....

Lol im exactlly the same at the moment! I hardly ever cry but being pregnant turns my taps on, especially watching birthing programmes etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->