Crying for the third time today ..

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
... For absolutely no logical reason at all haha this week my hormones are through the roof !! I have cried on 3 seperate occasions today first time no reason 2nd time because my 23 month old daughter is cute and just coz I love her???? And 3rd no reason at all just an emotional wreck today lol oh how I loove hormones !

Lol i havent cried at anything yet, but i am really agitated and everything my OH does is winding me right up lol i dont know why because he isnt doing anything that would usually annoy me but even just lookin at him im getting annoyed lol poor fella

I've cried twice today, from 0-100 in seconds for barely any reason at all...ohhh the joys!

Lol glad it's not just me I went through a stage of getting really grumpy at dh as well poor man haha !!

I'd say I'm quite crabby but also haven't cried yet. Which is weird for me because I cry all the time anyway haha!!

Seriously, I'm glad my SO is in it for the long haul and doesn't scare easy, I will be the first to admit I have been a bear..poor guy! He's going to need a baby daddy support group, haha

I'm just really angry all the time over literally anything I just flipped out and I think I broke my toe :( so fed up of the emotional roller coaster already

I'm just really angry all the time over literally anything I just flipped out and I think I broke my toe :( so fed up of the emotional roller coaster already

I totally get it <3 I'm sorry you hurt your toe :(

sometimes things just pile up and it all seems like too much, up until today my SO has lived 3 hours away and the distance was so beyond frustrating I felt like we were fighting every single day.

I talked to my mom (mid freak out) and she said something that really stuck. She said, "Imagine your baby is laying in a bassinet beside you, you wouldn't want your child to hear or see you like this because you know they pick up on that type of emotional distress, it is the same as the baby being in your tummy feeling everything you feel." It really hit home! made me feel guilty but since then when I start to feel like everything is just too much I start to take some deep breaths, get some fresh air, have a luke warm bath, go for a walk and I am also looking into prenatal yoga!

Every little bit counts.:hugs:

Your lucky I can't do yoga I have a problem with my legs and blood and stuff lol and I just wish I could chill out but I'm so angry right now

talking it out can help! always here if you just need to vent! like i said, i totally get it, im not in the greatest mood myself at the moment.

It won't last forever ladies :) i was really snappy first few weeks and was annoyed at dh if he looked at me lol but am not grumpy now just spent the whole of yesterday crying and laughing at myself for crying lol how ridiculous tho in my last pregnancy I was grumpy towards the end and uncomfortable xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->