Crying - Labour sign or not?

Miss_BB

Mummy to 1 & pregnant
Reaction score
Today and yesterday I have had mini crying episodes over the weirdest things... not had them like this since the first 3 months of pregnancy.

Any ladies experienced crying just before labour in previous pregnancies?

Or does anyone have any links/websites which may detail it?

I hope it isn't, I've been like this for two days now.

x

Omg ive been like this too. Due today and just had a cry cause hubby said I didn't like peas!!

I've been like this the last few days too. My pregnancy book says that around 34-40 weeks you do get more emotional, like in first tri, but i don't think it's linked to onset of labour.

Omg ive been like this too. Due today and just had a cry cause hubby said I didn't like peas!!

Bless ya x

I cried yesterday when my OH played me a tune on the guitar and sang to me.... then a bit later when he told me off for carrying bags in from the car, then whilst watching 50 first dates!

Tonight I've cried just because I didn't know why I was feeling out of sorts...

Hormones!!! LOL

We were watching "How to train your dragon" yesterday and I was nearly in tears!

I pretty much cry at anything at the moment, so I hope not, but I do recall the day before Annabelle was born I was extremely hormonal - emotional and unsettled, so you never know!

:hugs:

im 34 weeks and last night my hubby told me my brother looked like corey worthington (google him if u havent heard) but it was meant to be funny and i bawled my eyes out! lol then he told me that its all ok and i look so good for how far along i am (baby is measuring 37 weeks lol) so..... i cried lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->