Crying more easily now

Thaynes

Mommy and Wifey
Reaction score
Has anyone elsed noticed themselves becoming more emotional since going through pregnancy and motherhood. There are just some things that make me cry really easily now.
1. If I go into walmart I can't even look at the missing children poster. I just start crying right off. I just keep imaging myself being one of those childrens parents.
2. I spend most of history class trying not to cry. All the death and violence just really gets me now.
3. When this kid I went to school with killed himself I cried for like three hours straight and every time I looked at my LO. I was in a lot of activities with the guy but not enough to cry that much. I just kept thinking about his poor mother.
4. Just watching or reading birth stories.

Has anyone else noticed themselves acting like this. I feel stupid but I just can't help thinking about my Mikey in those situation.

Yes hun your not alone!
I cry soooo much more eaiser that i ever have.
Its crazy how much we cry and what we cry over isnt it?

I cry about everything, I am such a cry baby. There's like certain commercials that I watch and some of them are about babies/kids growing up and I cry. Don't even put a Hallmark or Lifetime movie on the TV because more than likely, I will cry! Also, I watch the news EVERY NIGHT and almost always like a child or baby gets abused/neglected/killed or something.. I cry :cry: Booooooooooooo. And everytime I watch a birthing show I cry! Not looking forward to 16 and pregnant coming up.

yes defo! I cry at everything! ATM I'm crying because Connor's nursery's suddenly had to shut down...

I cry about everything, I am such a cry baby. There's like certain commercials that I watch and some of them are about babies/kids growing up and I cry. Don't even put a Hallmark or Lifetime movie on the TV because more than likely, I will cry! Also, I watch the news EVERY NIGHT and almost always like a child or baby gets abused/neglected/killed or something.. I cry :cry: Booooooooooooo. And everytime I watch a birthing show I cry! Not looking forward to 16 and pregnant coming up.

Exactly! I used to cry at those things, but not really cry just get sad and my eyes waterd...now I full out cry!!! I am so excited for16 and pregnant, but I will have to watch it when no one is home so they don't laugh at me for crying.

Exactly! I used to cry at those things, but not really cry just get sad and my eyes waterd...now I full out cry!!! I am so excited for16 and pregnant, but I will have to watch it when no one is home so they don't laugh at me for crying.

When does the new season start? Its season four, right? I can't remember.

I've just cried at Eastenders :blush: (UK soap)

x

I cry so easily :haha: like today i cried at the cbeebies bedtime song! :saywhat:

When does the new season start? Its season four, right? I can't remember.

April 19th I think! :thumbup:

Every single sad thing gets to me now, especially watching any sort of birth.
I watched the Teen Mom 2 finale tonight and when Leah and Corey got married, bawled my eyes out!
:cry:

I watched the Teen Mom 2 finale tonight and when Leah and Corey got married, bawled my eyes out!

ME TOO!!! I was rocking Jayden to sleep while crying my eyes out watching! It was soooo cute!

I missed it lol. I wanted to watch but idr what happened.
So someone told me that they are like already getting a divorce or something crazy like that.

I cry everytime i watch someone giving birth now.Like EVERYTIME!lol

Anna, the bit when Kat went to see Jean...I think Jean is so so sweet, it really choked me up to see how happy she was and busy etc haha...I'm such a geek!! then I cried some more wen Kat said he felt like a 3 out of 10 for her happiness score...and then again when Jean came into the pub lmao :cry:

X

I cried yesterday at 16 & pregnant when the girl gave her baby up for adoption and she was so unsure bless her!

ME TOO!!! I was rocking Jayden to sleep while crying my eyes out watching! It was soooo cute!

me 3 , and when Chelsea was saying shes proud of doing it alone for a year hit close to home :cry::cry: OH kept looking at me like i was insane cause I was bawling for most of the show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->