Crying spells ??

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
Has anyone ever had crying spells on the day of or after ovulation just out of the blue i feel like crying :cry:

I do but i think its because i get all concerned about ttc!! Ov sparks the mad feeling that within a day or so it could all be over for another month!!x

i'm really emotional right after ovulation as well. almost always. i don't see DH often and for some reason the first half of my cycle i can cope and then the second half i cry over the smallest things. like last night i got all depressed because i played mario kart wii and it reminded me of DH. i'm sure this has something to do with the balancing of the hormones.

I do lol, I'm glad I'm not alone on that. I just come over all emotional and have a little cry lol

I ended up crying over nothing last night too, twice!!! the joy of hormones eh...

I get like that sometimes lol. Just stupid things... like a tv advert or something -.-

XxX

Ems, you weren't watching that birth thing were you? gets me every time xx

Your not the only one, although for me its just before af arrives, somone only has to say boo to me and im drowning in tears.

i cry either alot or i dont for ages then have a massive melt down :( *hugs*

I've been very emotional for the past 3 days.
Snappy & weepy.
xxx

i'm really emotional right after ovulation as well. almost always. i don't see DH often and for some reason the first half of my cycle i can cope and then the second half i cry over the smallest things. like last night i got all depressed because i played mario kart wii and it reminded me of DH. i'm sure this has something to do with the balancing of the hormones.

Oh my god this was hilarious because I cried my but off yesterday and think I O'd the day before.

Btw..I know this is old. Just bumping for anyone that may have this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->