crying while sleeping-what is it?

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
many times when my baby 's sleeping he would cry for a few second or so the n back to sleep, and his eyes still close. What is it? Why does he cry?

my little girl does this sometimes too, i have always wondered why, sometimes i think she has a little tummy ache or a bad dream!

Alasdair did it when he was in his moses basket but now he's in his cot he seems to have grown out of it...weird!

Am I the only one that finds it funny when their LO does this? :blush:

I found it quite concerning and a bit cute...but not funny :p

I know she is fine or she would wake up and her face when she cries is just funny..

My LO does this sometimes...i find it heart breaking bless them...i just want to pick him up and give him a cuddle...could it be a bad dream??x

My likle one does this too and it makes me smile lol..... As toria says if they were really upset they would wake up... probably just a bad dream xx

Yeah I sometimes watch max when he sleeps and he makes the most funny faces ever ..just last night he was pouting then smiling pouting then smiling and then he wimpered lol

Jack also does this, I guess it's just nightmares or I know with Jack it could be him teething.

I just always assumed it was tummy ache from a bit of wind...:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"