crying

oct-bump

Reaction score
How often does your LO cry?

Elle cries between every meal. Usually about an hour after she eats. I thought it was normal and just thought she was bored or needed a nap. Now, I'm not so sure. My mom watched her all day yesterday and she spent the night. My mom is convienced Elle has acid reflux :cry:

What do you ladies think??

Sounds like wind! Make sure you spend a good amount of time burping her! Mu LO only ever cries when hungry or windy!

My wee one has reflux but her symptoms were crying during the bottle and arching her back, then being sick after every bottle. if its an hour after her bottle its most likely trapped wind.

My little guy generally cries if he's overtired and gets cranky. He'll cry very rarely for food but that's if we've missed his cues.

Poor little guy was a bit hard to handle today as he didn't get a lot of nap time in (we were doing a fair bit today at nana's house). So, he had a couple of meltdowns.

luca has silent reflux... tends to start gfettin cranky about an hr after a bottle

Jack tends to cry alot, but I am told some babys are just more grumpy than others.

He tends to be okay after eating but then start fussing and crying he seems to quiet down if you walk around with him, often I think its when he is tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->