Cryos international sperm bank dk?

Discussion in 'Assisted Conception' started by ronniexx, Jan 30, 2011.

1. ronniexx

ronniexx Member

Hi Has anyone used or looking to use Cryos international sperm bank based in Denmark or in US/INDIA?
    I was told I could pick up sperm from their bank in Denmark for approx 25euro but i would need a delivery authorisation before hand.. Has anyone delt with a delivery authorisation, got medical profession to sign it?

Thanks

2. parker22

parker22 New Member

Hi Ronniexx

I have just come across your posts on here, and I am in the same predicament, regarding shipping of sperm and consent form....

I realise your post was in january, and its now October, but I wondered if you had had any luck with it???

I cant travel, so I am trying to find some way of having it shipped here, as the european sperm bank is all I could ever afford.

I am 35, single, desperate to be a mummy, running out of time, havent found right guy..... and cant bring myself to do the random stranger /donor route via the free donor websites.... because I am petrifed about the meeting a stranger process, and terrified about what else I might get from using unscreened sperm :(

I cant afford UK private treatment, because prices are UTTERLY RIDICULOUS and i could never afford it at £2000 a cycle!!

I cant do one night stands either, not in my nature.... have only had three sexual partners in my entire life, so its come to the point where I either accept that I cant have kids, as well as live without partner, and to be honest i cant bear the thought of it.
    OR I buy from a sperm bank in europe... which was great in theory and seemed reasonably priced , until i realised that we in the UK are about the only people on the planet who CANT get it delivered to our home, and have to have consent from someone else!!! I feel PENALIZED on all counts!!!

Please let me know what happened in your quest, whether you had any luck etc....

Best wishes

x