Cryos international sperm bank dk?

ronniexx

Reaction score
Hi Has anyone used or looking to use Cryos international sperm bank based in Denmark or in US/INDIA?
I was told I could pick up sperm from their bank in Denmark for approx 25euro but i would need a delivery authorisation before hand.. Has anyone delt with a delivery authorisation, got medical profession to sign it?

Thanks

Hi Ronniexx

I have just come across your posts on here, and I am in the same predicament, regarding shipping of sperm and consent form....

I realise your post was in january, and its now October, but I wondered if you had had any luck with it???

I cant travel, so I am trying to find some way of having it shipped here, as the european sperm bank is all I could ever afford.

I am 35, single, desperate to be a mummy, running out of time, havent found right guy..... and cant bring myself to do the random stranger /donor route via the free donor websites.... because I am petrifed about the meeting a stranger process, and terrified about what else I might get from using unscreened sperm :(

I cant afford UK private treatment, because prices are UTTERLY RIDICULOUS and i could never afford it at £2000 a cycle!!

I cant do one night stands either, not in my nature.... have only had three sexual partners in my entire life, so its come to the point where I either accept that I cant have kids, as well as live without partner, and to be honest i cant bear the thought of it.
OR I buy from a sperm bank in europe... which was great in theory and seemed reasonably priced , until i realised that we in the UK are about the only people on the planet who CANT get it delivered to our home, and have to have consent from someone else!!! I feel PENALIZED on all counts!!!

Please let me know what happened in your quest, whether you had any luck etc....

Best wishes

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"