csa,has anybody EVER actually received anything?

tink

mummy of 5!
Reaction score
hello,just curious really as my case has just been reveiwed ,but ive never got naff all anyway?(cos he conveniantly was out of work!)but this is an update to a claim i made years ago,not heard anything in years!

Nope. Not a penny, and we've been split for 12 years, divorced for 10.:hissy:

they are fookin useless arent they!they gonna send 'it' a wages review but 'it'will get out of it somehow!:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

My mum applied for maintanance for my little brother when he was 3 years old

It took until Lewis was 8 before she recieved anything

She just phoned them every week till she made a breakthrough lol

I never saw a penny from Jonah's father. He claimed to have lost his job, and didn't show up to even meet his son until the CSA people got onto him. That was when he gave me the no job story, and then he vanished for two years... popped up for a couple hour visit one February night, and it turned out he had skipped out to Canada, where he went back to a couple days later! Everything Jonah had growing up came straight out of my pocket, and I'm quite proud of that, if I do say so myself!

i think i must be one of the lucky ones, however i think that has to do with his job as hes in the army! altho i must say the csa r rubbish with payments one month they put one amount in then the next a different amount and every month we have to go through the palava of sorting out the payments as i dont want to 'owe' them anything or whatever. I didnt get anything from jays dad/csa til jay was about 1 1/2 cause they couldnt find him but once they did that was it and now since hes in the army it makes it all a lot more easy. I think the csa are rubbish but are getting better now theyve been taken over by those other people and i think it also has a lot to do with the father ie what job hes got, whether hes in and out of work etc cause everything changes everytime his circumstances change soo like i said im lucky since hes in the army things arnt just going to suddenley stop or change.

i get £5 a week for my 2( altogether not each) cos my ex is out of work, but it processed in about 6 weeks so i must b lucky

not a flipping penny in 5 years :hissy:

! Wow! My oh pays £90 per week for his son to his ex, although I don't think that they pay it all to her as she claims income support or something. I don't understand how the system works, Why do some get money but not others?!

My mum kept at them for me when they split until they got fed up listening, and eventually was awarded over £400 a month. So I guess the clue is to keep at them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"