Csection for Twins Tomorrow Morning :(

painted_pony

Reaction score
I have a scheduled csection for twins tomorrow morning, I will be about 37+3. I AM FREAKING OUT! At this point, I've got the shakes so badly. I just want to cry, honestly. My mom is taking my one year old for the entire time I'm in the hospital. She is complaining about that a lot, in very indirect ways. Which makes more stress for me and makes me worry about him. My husband tried to be nice by taking us to supper last night, we haven't gone out in close to a year since we can't afford it. I couldn't fit in the booth, which was very embarrassing. Plus I've gained 45lbs so far.

A million things are racing through my mind. Like, what if I don't make it. My son will never remember me. My husband would probably take up with some "happy hooker" since he doesn't have a great track record with picking out women, lol. I don't want my son to be raised by someone like that. What if I start dieing on the table, and I know what's happening but I can't save myself...which all this probably sounds entirely stupid, but I'm scared. I freak out at the dentist, can't imagine what will happen right before surgery :(

The chance of dying during a scheduled c-section is VERY low. You'll be fine.

You'll be fine. Just think you get to meet baby twins tomorrow, that's very exciting :) good luck xx

Thank you! Nervous about having twins, even more so since I have a one year old. None of this was planned, but I hope things happen for a reason.

Totally understandible to be scared. I had an emergency c section but i think a sheduled one must be worse in some ways because of the anticipation of it! You will be fine. The chances of something going wrong very very low. You will have all amazing doctors and nurses in there to safely deliver your two babies! Try not to think about the process too much and focus on hearing those first cries and holding them for the first time. Good luck xxx

I think you need to take a few deep breaths.

Tomorrow you are going to have two sweet new budles to snuggle and care for.

:flower:

You are going to be FINE! :) You meet your babies tomorrow!! (And I say this, all the well knowing I will be freaking out the day before my scheduled C-section too). I had an emergency c section with my son that gave me about an hour to process it. This time, it is scheduled, and I know I will be worried and anxious. Try to stay calm though. It isn't good for you or the babies to be so stressed. Something could go wrong in a vaginal delivery too. There is always a possibility. You could walk out your front door and get hit by a car. Don't think "what if" just imagine holding those sweet babies :) Good luck!

Like everyone above said, you get to meet your boys tomorrow, so it'll be worth it! My doctor told me I'll probably be booked in for a C-Section at 39 weeks, having 9 weeks to anticipate it I know for a fact I will be in the same position as you knowing what is going to happen. But in the end and holding the LO ( or LOs in your case) will make it completely worth it.

Good luck today, hope it all goes smoothly :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"