Cuddles314 * 2nd UPDATE PG 1*

Jem

Reaction score
Claire has just text me to say that she went for her 38 week app earlier and has been admitted as BP is very high and some protein is in her urine. She'll be in for 24 hours for monitoring. She's on the monitor to check bubs at the mo. Will update as I know more.

Hope all is ok Claire xxx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE

I've text Claire and she's text me back saying that her BP has come down abit now and that baby's trace was ok but that it's picked up an irregular heartbeat. Docs don't seem to know why but said not to worry as all other signs are good and that they will continue to monitor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE 2

I text Claire earlier and she says that the trace is fine and her BP has come down. She's hopefully being released today and is going back Monday for more monitoring and a scan.

So pleased everything seems to be ok now x

Hope everything is ok hon? x x

Im sure she will be fine :) Good luck!

:hug: hope things be ok-maybe they'll start her off cos was she not measuring big aswell? x

I already texted but hey.....like all the girls say, hope its all okay and you'll be fine x

awww... hope all's ok sweetie xxx

Heard nothing as yet, hoping for news soon x

Hope everything is ok with both you and LO. Big :hug:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"