Cumbrian Shootings.....1 Year On

x-TyMa-x

Proud Mummy Of 2 xx
Reaction score
This post is basically just to say R.I.P To all those taken too soon from us 1 year ago today in cumbria.

2.6.2010 was a day that changed the county forever.

I live in cumbria in one of the little villages where some of the shootings took place and i am friends with some of the families who lost loved ones that horrific day, I also knew and saw daily some of the victims :cry:

Please take a moment today to think of how much your family & loved ones mean to you & think of those in cumbria today who will be thinking of all the memories they had with their loved ones & friends

R.I.P​

R.I.P to all that lost their lives that day..

I'm from Cumbria also, not from the villages but even so.. my little sister wouldn't leave the house on the day until she had seen a picture of the gunman so she knew who to look for :| RIP!

So Sad isnt it hun, I was terrified, the police blocked the road off that my house is on, juset so unexpected & scary, Horrible Day :(

Im also from Cumbria :(

god bless those who lost their lives in the senseless killing spree & their poor families xxxx

its quite touching how many people have changed their FB profile pics to the Cumbrian flag in honour of those that lost their lives

it def changed the county forever but it has also brought a lot of us closer together... big :hug: to everyone affected xxx

Thoughts are with everyone affected :hugs:

Yeh its lovely how much support everyone is showing , even if it is just by changing a picture on facebook, its a nice touch, i changed mine this morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->