Cupid, make my valentine a BFP! February Testers Unite! 56 and counting!

Cppeace

My Guy and tons of pets
Reaction score
His everyone!

People were asking for it, so here is the February tester site. I am awaiting my ovulation currently so may be testing end of January or early February and maybe again end of February. My bday is this month and I'd love a BFP.

Let's Cheer each other on, vent, pose questions and overall be here for each other!

Anyone testing in February is welcome!

2/1
S_Dowd
flyingduster- *BFP* :happydance:
Hersheybar
Miyacat
Anon010696

2/2
fxmummyduck
babylights

Cppeace
Jesse7003
babyplease22

2/3
CaseyJnr- *BFP* :happydance:
WishnandHopn
Miyacat
PinkCupcakes

2/4
trumpetbeth

2/5
hello_kitty- *BFP* in Late January! :happydance:

2/6
MrsSaraKate
NovemberRayne
Kirstiedenman

2/7

2/8(cppeace bday ) :cake:

2/9
Fit_Mama2Be- *BFP* :happydance:
Katy78
sunbeam2017
Jaggersmommy-*BFP* :happydance:

2/10
Curlymikes- *BFP* :happydance:
baby D
tbfromlv
Eziana- *BFP* :happydance:

2/11

2/12

2/13
Yellow7687

2/14
Starkette
teacup-*BFP* :happydance:
London Kiwi
sheeps24 *BFP* :happydance:
OnErth&InHvn
rickyandlucy
MissYogi *BFP* :happydance:

2/15
BelleNuit
MinnieMe017
Monix
Bloblo
MommyPrice

2/16
Wilkie
Mom15 * BFP* :happydance:
invlntrysheep*BFP* :happydance:

2/17
QueenCheshire
chocolatechip

2/18
Drjo718- *BFP* :happydance:

2/19

2/20
jessthemess *BFP* :happydance:
abennion
romans8

2/21
armywife03

2/22
Poohbear_0072
Wnt2beAMom

2/23
Nita2806 *BFP* :happydance:
JoJazie
meg_bellamy *BFP* :happydance:

2/24

2/25
lemonad3

2/26

2/27
EBAUERHAUS *BFP* :happydance:

2/28
TeacherLynn

To be Decided:

Ragnhild
baby D
Hopfl4bbynbr4

:dust:

Me I reckon! So many usual AF symptoms that I'm verdin she's going to show her ugly face this month!

Valentines BFP would be awesome 👌

Welcome Baby D. Well you can hang out for now and for now I'll add you to to be decided, sound good?

I'm here. Im tbd right now. I know im out this cyvle because we haven't dtd since 5 days before ovulation.

Hope you get that bfp right in time for your birthday cppeace.

Thanks 28! I will add you, hope you get that BFP for February!

Yayyyy! Thank you Cppeace, please add me for the 11th Feburary! I'm going to use all my will power to not test until then! :haha:

My plan this cycle:

BD every other day until opk surge, then every day for three days. (I looked back through my posts when I got pregnant last time and this worked!) :coffee:

I am on my multi vitamins too, and plan to cut out caffeine.

Good luck everyone! :happydance:

Is caffeine really bad for fertility then teacup?? I drink soooo much tea in s day! 😱

baby D caffiene isn't terrible but you should try to cut down. Swicthing to natural herbal teas- they usually are caffeine free and good for you. I make my guy red raspberry leaf tea and mix it with mint- he drinks almost a gallon a day of it lol

Welcome Teacup! I will add you!Good luck this cycle! :)

Ooh I'll have to see about cutting down then! I'm saying this with a cuppa in my hand..... but I will -- I'll buy some fruit teas! Any flavour recommendations?

I buy the fresh herbs and brew it in a tea ball- I make a gallon. The red raspberry leaf by itself taste pretty much like weaker tea

I buy the fresh herbs and brew it in a tea ball- I make a gallon. The red raspberry leaf by itself taste pretty much like weaker tea

Thanks for adding me to the list Cppeace! I thought you were meant to avoid raspberry leaf if you are pregnant/TTC? X

Thanks for starting the feb thread cppeace...really hope your bday month is the lucky month :). I have AF symptoms right now so Im pretty sure ill be testing in feb but not sure when so can you please put me with the undecided thnx.

I will add you both! Welcome!

AS for rl tea-it is really good for you- the only reason it is said to avoid is if you are sensitive to it and it causes uterine cramps. It is full of very healthy vitamins and is overall great for you.

Hi ladies. I'd love to join! I've been reading for awhile and would love other people to share this journey with. I'm testing around February 6th.

Welcome MrsSara. I will add you. Good luck :)

Thanks for adding me to the list Cppeace! I thought you were meant to avoid raspberry leaf if you are pregnant/TTC? X

Teacup - I just wanted to weigh in on the tea discussion. I drink a tea mixed up of different herbs specificly for before and after ovulation. Including myself I know 5 people close to me who have conceived wile drinking it, so we all call it the miracle tea :). Here is the recipe:
before ovulation it is equal parts: raspberry leaf, elderberry flower, rosemary, sage and mugwort. And after ovulation it is equal parts lady's mantle, yarrow and nettle leaf

About red raspberry I'd have to read up on it again it is supposed to help tone the uterus, but can cause contractions and is therefore not recommended during pregnancy. Once you get to the very end I think after 36 weeks you can drink it and it supposed to help with quicker labor.
Good luck!!

I just popped in to give my two cents about tea. Still hanging on I the January thread, but I decided to keep up with this one so if AF shows I don't have to catch up on 30 pages like last time :)

I would like to join this thread. Once I ovulate, I will let you know what day I will be testing.

This is my last natural cycle, next cycle is IUI, so I'm hoping we get it this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->