Curing 1st Trimester Acne

knobby

Reaction score
My chin has turned into a warzone. My forehead is only slightly better.

Is anyone else dealing with acne right now? Has anyone come across anything that has helped?

I'm suffering with more pimples than usual. Makeup is my best friend. I have a feeling we can't fix it due to our raging hormones!! ;)

I'm suffering with more pimples than usual. Makeup is my best friend. I have a feeling we can't fix it due to our raging hormones!! ;)

But I want to so bad! :sad2: It is driving me crazy and hurts.

I know! :( I think of it as nothing compared to the sickness I feel most days though. Just whack some concealer on under my foundation & good to go :thumbup:

Sorry, but it's all hormones. Plus you're supposed to stay away from any harsh acne medications. Just have to ride it out.

I've been battling it since before my BFP! A few days dpo it started. It's so bad. Nothing we can do unfortunately. Make up makes my face worse so it's just soap and water for me.

Mine are all under the skin pimples, or clogged pores, not sure! But they are so hard to get rid of!! I've never had an issue with acne but now I am!

Mine are all under the skin pimples, or clogged pores, not sure! But they are so hard to get rid of!! I've never had an issue with acne but now I am!

I have a mix of surface ones and cystic :cry: So painful. I've been doing some googling and came across the vaporub home remedy so I am trying that out since I can't find anything that says vaporub is not safe in pregnancy.

If it works I will update!

My nose you could do dot - to - dot on it it's officially that bad lol also starting to come on my chest too and shoulders lol oh the joys xx

I've been doing some googling and came across the vaporub home remedy so I am trying that out since I can't find anything that says vaporub is not safe in pregnancy.

If it works I will update!

I haven't heard of this. What's the vaporub remedy?

I have read that vicks vaporub works really well with cystic acne. I hope it can help with the other acne I have too. There is a lot online if you search "vicks vaporub acne" but here is one link: https://www.steadyhealth.com/Does_Vaporub_work_on_Acne__t140755.html

So after a couple days of using the vicks vaporub (applied a couple times per day) my small pimples are gone! I have lots of scars right now, but they are healed. No inflammation, no white puss. No new ones developing. I have a big cystic one on my chin that is not gone yet, but it is getting better.

Me too! Mine are in odd places though... under my chin/throat area. And they are under the skin, big cyst ones! UH! I hate it!!! :cry:

I'm gagging all day and barely put any effort into getting ready in the morning bc of how miserable I feel...I basically look like Freddie Krueger. :shrug:

Ugh, I'm another acne sufferer. My skin has always been acne prone but was looking so good for so long and the past week, the cystic acne has started on my chin. I'm really hoping it clears up in 2nd tri. I just try to wash my face twice a day and I've found a tea tree blemish treating gel from The Body Shop, it's all organic stuff and no salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. Even though I know it's hormones, I'm hoping it will dry them up quicker. They have a face mask too that I used last night from the same line, and it was very soothing on the skin.

I was acne-prone before getting pregnant and my skin has just been in constant PMS-mode!! I have been doing a baking soda mask every couple of days (just mix a little baking soda with a bit of water to make a paste, let it sit 10-15 min then rinse off!) and I use bare minerals face wash and sometimes purity made simple by philosophy to remove makeup. You can use apple cider vinegar for spot treatment or even an all-over toner if you can handle the smell (I can't anymore). I use it for spot treatment. I also bought some green clay powder on amazon.com and mix it with apple cider vinegar to make an amazing mask. All these techniques are totally natural and safe for pregnancy. I heard it should let up by the second trimester, but then it could come back with a vengeance in the third trimester!!! :/

Wanted to update and say that I don't know if I am just getting a little lucky (for the time being), but I have been using The Body Shop's Tea Tree Face Mask as a spot treatment since Sunday night (just a dab on the pimples when I go to sleep). They are smaller, drying up and hurt much less. I really think its due to the mask helping heal them quicker. Just thought I'd share what seems to be working for me!

I am also suffering from acne these days which usually I always had clear skin but after hearing about Vicks I tried last night and really my acne are way less redder and no mor painful ones I just hope it clears soon so try it guys it's worth it

Also pls tell what you guys are doing to treat the marks left behind ?? Anything which can help faster!!

I am also suffering from acne these days which usually I always had clear skin but after hearing about Vicks I tried last night and really my acne are way less redder and no mor painful ones I just hope it clears soon so try it guys it's worth it

Also pls tell what you guys are doing to treat the marks left behind ?? Anything which can help faster!!

I'm glad it helped! It was such a great find. I think the only thing that can really help with the scars is exfoliation and time.

I like your name knobby!!

So how many times have you been applying hun?? I applied in the night yesterday and left it over night and today also once during day I am maki g sure I was my face 2-3 times so one of the time I apply

Is that enough,?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"