curious about my test....

Lady_J

Mummy to Brooke
Reaction score
Looking at diff tests on here im a bit curious now ....

This is my test i took last night ... according to my dates i should be around 5 weeks ... I did what they tell you not to and used the last urine of the day before i went to sleep so it was very weak looking.

https://i49.tinypic.com/dxnde.jpg

why is the one line darker then the other ? should both lines be as dark as each other for a 100% positive ?

Sorry for sounding daft i have just confused myself by reading all these threads lol. :dohh:

No the lines don't have to be the same colour. The only line that changes in darkness is the test line. The test line is darker if the hcg is more concentrated so that is a fantastically positive looking test. x Congratulations

it's definitely :bfp: doesn't matter the test line is darker or lighter than control lines.... CONGRATS....

And at 5 weeks I don't think it would matter what time of day you test! Congrats Mama!

Thanks ladies, i had worked myself into a great confusion LOL. :hugs:

Woooo! Super dark BFP there, it's so dark it's used up all the dye on the test line!!! Congrats!! xx

i think that is the strongest positive that i have seen in this gallery so far! Congratulations!

that is a lovely looking positive test lady j congrats x x x x

My positive on a plus test at 5 weeks was like that. The test line was so strong it took dye away from the control line. Congrats! :)

Thank you all so much xxxx

Sending lots of baby dust to all you ladies :dust: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"