Curious about something... need opinions please.

samw1993

Reaction score
So I'm a bit confused as to what the heck is going on. I haven't been able to go to the doctor yet because lately its been storming nonstop and its flooded so i cant leave the house cuz i dont wanna kill the car and so on.
So here's the thing. I'm curious if anyone had bled with clots and was still pregnant?
I had a positive pg test on July 20th. Had tons of symptoms as well. The next morning I start bleeding. It started with spotting brown and then as the day went on was like a reddish brown and had some clots. I bled for 7 days. I believed I had miscarried. And figured the symptoms would go away within the week.
But here's why I'm curious as if anyone been in this situation and still went on having a healthy pregnancy and baby. The past few days I've been super exhausted, hungry, thirsty, constipated (sorry if tmi), moody, emotional, my veins are dark and showing everywhere especially on my breasts and chest. And today I noticed that my nipples are extremely sensitive. I barely touched them and they hurt like hell. And I've also had a seriously bad migraine all day.

Anybody able to help me with opinions or anything? I'm going to make a drs appt as soon as I can and I can't really go to the store right now to get another pg test because of all the flooding.

It's not uncommon to bleed in the 1st trimester sweetie. The only way to no for sure is to go to the docs when u can nd get ur bloods taken.

Good luck Xx

Oh yea and I've been having weird slight cramps. I've never had cramps when not on my period. and also a lot of cervical mucus. Have had some with brown streaks in it too. I'm so confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"