Curious please take a look

Babydance

Reaction score
Hiya,

If you've been pg more than once were your symptoms always the same each time or did they differ? If so what were the differences?

Thanks xoxoxox

:hug:

with my first son I didnt find out until I was 9 weeks so didnt and wasnt looking for any symptoms, it was the last thing I expected!! This time I had sore bbs and sickness right from the start, although I had a mmc at 8 +2 weeks xx

The 2 previous times I've been preggers the first I have know I was pg was by a missed period.

First time, from 6 weeks I was completely exhausted but no sickness and second time noticed my bbs getting massive but again no sickness.

Both ended in mc so only got upto 9 weeks.

Thanks hunny, sorry for your loss :( I had really hot boobs and a bit dizzy also had a kind of tickle around my belly button all the time but mc at 4+4 last month this month i feel dizzy, crampy kinda feeling occasionally but boobs feel fine so thinking im not so lucky this month! :( better luck next time! xx

With both of my pregnancies I cant say I had any major symptoms.
With my first I had major cramps, that bad I took myself to hospital, I was practicly crawling along the floor in pain, turned out it was just my womb stretching etc but it was agony, also got a really bad skin condition that lasted until I gave birth. Boobs were sore but not until I was a few months gone, had no sickness at all with either.

Never had implantation with either, and no cramps with second or skin condition, probably wouldnt have known I was pregnant if hadn't taken a test.

Its just so confusing as af symptoms are practicly identical to pg ones
Oh I was really tired in the first three months with both. Use to come home from work and watch family affairs in bed and fall asleep for the night. ( remember family affairs!!!!)

My friend has four kids and she says she always knows when she is pg cause she gets really tingly nipples:blush::blush::blush:

With first travel sickness (although didnt know i was preggers at time)
Second no symtoms until 13 wk then ended up ona drip cos cudnt stop being sick
third light headed sicky and sore boobs
this time heavy boobs light headed

Hey! Well, I've been pregnant twice.

My first--I was very sick and had sore boobs from 6+ weeks. I was very lightheaded/dizzy but I wasn't very tired.

My second--I had horrible headaches. I was super duper fatigued. Had lots and lots of creamy white CM and I was extremely dizzy/lightheaded!

with my girls i had severe morning sickness from about 6/7 weeks. not any other obvious symptoms with them. with my first angel no sickness at all just queasiness and lack of appetite and with my 2nd angel severe morning sickness again. x

Thanks, it's just one of those things i never really knew i just assumed same woman same symptoms .. i was wrong :) xox

My symptoms have gradually gone with each pregnancy .
With Layla i had everything
With Finnley barely any symptoms .
With this one non at all other than tiredness . x .

With my first, I had a metallic taste in my mouth. Sense of smell was very heightened. Couldn't stand the sight/smell of raw meat in the 1st trimester. Was very tired- especially in the mornings. I'd get really nauseous if I got out of bed too early.

With my second, I think my gums bled almost every time I brushed them. Actually, I think this happened with my first, too. Also had a heightened sense of smell.

With both kids I didn't get BFPs until I was 2 or so weeks late. Now that I am charting, I am wondering if it's because I ovulated late those months?

Well with my first i felt like death at the biggining sick etc (boy)
Second Boy i had sore boobs bit sickky but not sick even once.
Third really sore boobs no sickness had heartburn (girl)
fourth no sickness just extreme tiredness (boy)
and this time tired and only feel a little sick if i haven't eaten for a long time

Always different :)

1st time - missed period but didn't notice. Then I smelled ammonia. I actually was freaked out by this so much I went to the docs thinking something was wrong with my head or something... he checked my eyes out and did the standard BTs and I got a BFP!!! I was floored!
2nd time - super dizzy and had MS all day all the time! no ammonia
3rd time - fatigue, zits galore and mod MS and smelled ammonia and I had a baby boy!! XOXOXO!!!!
4th time - had NO IDEA I was pg, I wasn't paying attention to my cycles and yet again... smelled ammonia (should have clued in!!! I can be so thick sometimes! haha) so later that month just for curiosity sake I looked over the calendar and noticed that I had BDd twice right smack on my most fertile day!! DOH!
HOWEVER... last month I smelled ammonia and I got a BFN!! so maybe my sniffer is just screwed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->