Curious!?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by AJM999, Dec 16, 2009.

1. AJM999

AJM999 Well-Known Member

Hey ladies,

Just wondering on a scale of 1 - 5 how much satisfaction a full scale hormone infuse rant gives you??

I would have to say 10, always feel better after a full blown blaahhhh lol :growlmad:

2. Emx

Emx Mum/Cautiously pregnant

Yes - a definite 10!! I was in McDonalds the other day, absolutely starving and they had no seats left... two lads left and when they went they left all their rubbish on the table, so I marched over and said 'Oh I will clear it up before I can sit down shall I?' really loudly.... felt a lot better afterwards!!

3. emski803

emski803 Expecting 1st baby

Im always happy after a rant, I gave a white van man the finger this morning, he also got the glare :growlmad: but to be fair Im kind of ranty anyway even without pregnancy hormones!

4. surprisebaby

surprisebaby Guest

i think i feel worse after losing my temper, so i try to avoid as much as possible. so 1

5. Junebug_CJ

Junebug_CJ Maman to Zoë and Zach

1 because I afterwards realize I was irrational and out of line...

6. AJM999

AJM999 Well-Known Member

Not all rants are irrational, sometimes they are called for when you are being dis advantaged. Rants can also be to ones self hen alone in the house. Sometimes its better to let it out!