curious?

sparklymommy

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am long time lurker, but thought I would make a post. :hi:

My youngest is 18 months and I am still nursing. I have not had a period since after my first, 6 years ago, lol, so I have no clue when/if I ovulate. But we are NTNP. I have one in the middle too.

The last few months I have had cramping off and on. I suppose my body just starting to get back into it's own groove as my DS nurses less. I don't really think much of it because it seems pretty random. 2 weeks ago, exactly, I had such cramping. We did have sex at that time. Then one week ago, I started have more serious cramps, for 4 days. No spotting, but just 4 days of consistent cramps. 2 days into that cramping, my nipples started to ache and sometimes feel burny. The cramps stopped and I just occasionally feel something now, but my nipple pain has continued. I test today but it was negative.

So I guess I just have to wait longer and see what, if anything, this all is. But I was just curious if anyone else had experienced something like this? Or had any insights on what is up with my sore nipples. It is not a latch change or infection, I am pretty certain. :)

Hi
With my youngest (now 3) I didn't have a period until he was 32 months old, but before I did get one I had something very strange going on, I even went to see my GP. I had almost every symptom you are describing, including the sore nipples (which i never had before apart from when pregnant) and I also had a very very very faint squinter bfp and very bright bfp with blood on hpt (which i tried first with my youngest after a thread here haha). By the time I got to see my GP and had HCG tested my hpts turned negative and my period started 2 days later. still not sure what it was but cramping was there throughout and weird nipple symptoms too. Hope you get your answers.

thank you for replying. It could something, or I guess it could be my body just trying to get normal again/ I don't want to POAS every day, I will go mad fixating on it that much, so I guess I will just test once a week as long as the symptoms are there. Just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->