Curious

Chrissy351982

Reaction score
My partner and I are trying to conceive. I was doing the ovulation test. We inseminated on 1/21 and again on 1/22. 1/21 was the last day of my period. I took ovulation test on 1/24 and it said I was. I did the ovulation test in December and it appears I normally ovulate two days a month. So on 1/24 the ovulation test said I was but when I took it again on 1/25 it said I wasn’t. I been feeling nautious since this past Friday and still currently feel nautious throughout the days. I am also feeling bloated, have a constant pressure across where you get your period cramps. I also notice a few white particles in my urine, but the smell is normal and I have no signs of an uti. I have been researching what that could mean. I know it’s still early to take a pregnancy test but took one just for the heck of it. Feeling tired, my breasts are starting to look more perky than normal and only my nipple is starting to look a bit darker than normal. Can this mean I’m experiencing early signs of pregnancy? Any advice is welcomed.

I got dark larger nipples later on bt for some ppl its one of the 1st signs. Mine was in 3rd tei but we are all different. My boobs didnt go bigger until later on either then they went gigantic lol x

If your last period was in the 21st, you generally don’t ovulate until about 14 days after that, so if you also inseminated on the 21st that would have been way too early. The symptoms you have at the moment may be your body preparing to ovulate at the moment, so you may need to inseminate again now. To get a positive ovulation test both lines must be as dark as each other - you normally get two lines but if the test line is faint that is not positive. Your period this cycle would be due somewhere around the 18th of February depending on how long yor period lasts (the average cycle is 28 days and starts the first day of your last period) so that would be the best time to do a pregnancy test, but only if you manage to inseminate at the correct time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->