Current birthcontrol?

FAM & diaphragm with natural spermicide here! :) I seriously can't say enough good things about both of these methods and I've been using them for 2 years!

The 8 month sleep regression is great birth control.

But seriously, we use condoms. We stupidly had unprotected sex at 13 days post-partum, but have used condoms since. Not that we have much sex anyway.

You had sex 13 days post partum!! Wow! I was still struggling to sit at that point. Impressed!

Haha me too! Think I would have decked OH if he had even tried to come near me :haha:

I had a c-section, so it wasn't too bad! Still hurt though, not sure why.

The 8 month sleep regression is great birth control.

But seriously, we use condoms. We stupidly had unprotected sex at 13 days post-partum, but have used condoms since. Not that we have much sex anyway.

You had sex 13 days post partum!! Wow! I was still struggling to sit at that point. Impressed!

Haha me too! Think I would have decked OH if he had even tried to come near me :haha:

I had a c-section, so it wasn't too bad! Still hurt though, not sure why.

With Emily I had an emergency c sectio although I did get to 8-9cm dilated! We had sex 3 weeks afterwards and it was like being a virgin all over again! Had sex a week after having Nathan via elective c section and everything was fine xx

Mmm the pill makes me anxious and not myself so I've come off it! I'm looking into getting the coil!

Just depends what you think would be better for you! X

Well just started to have sex this week, (got the okay from my OB). We have been using condoms, which is working for us, but thinking of possibly starting a low dose pill this fall. Its so funny how last fall I was doing everything and anything to get pregnant, (got pregnant in September), and this fall, im doing everything and anything, NOT to be pregnant LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->