Current planned home birth

sezzolou

Reaction score
Hi, im Sarah. Im 38, live in the UK and have 2 boys ages 3 and 5 both born at home in a birthing pool with the support of amazing midwives. First labour was 6 hours and 2nd labour 4 hours.

Just wondering if theres anyone at the moment considering or planning a home birth. I am due on Christmas day and hope to have my 3rd planned home water birth.

Looking for anyone who wants to share experience, knowledge, and planning. 🤗

I am hoping for another home delivery, our daughter was born at home, our son in the hospital. Transpires I was group b strep positive with our daughter though so I'm waiting to make a decision based on the results of the swab this time around. I'm due October 1st xx

Hi, I'm in the UK and planning my 3rd home water birth (4th baby) and due Nov 8th :) I'll have 6, 4 and 2 year old girls when baby comes and baby will be a surprise.

First labour was 7 hours, second 4, third was 3 days slow labour (1-3cm) but 2 hours from 4cm to birth.

Hi, I'm planning an unassisted homebirth with twins in hopefully October.
I have had two hospital births and an unassisted homebirth previously.

I want to have more information on this because my first one was born in the hospital and now for my 2nd I am planning for a home birth and I am scared. Please elaborate on your experiences

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->