Currentl in the TWW stage and VERY impatient!

lealea.

Reaction score
Hey All,

I'm TTC #1 - my story can be found here: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2392232-impatiently-waiting.html

I'm currently 10DPO and I've used 6 HPT in the past 6 days - all negative!! :nope:

I know I'm doing this to myself, but I can't wait for even a day between tests :(

I'm TTC after a miscarriage, so very anxious to pick up where we left off..

Anyone else in the same boat??

Lea Lea xx

Hi Lea Lea,

I'm sorry about your miscarriage. I can't relate to that but I can most definitely relate to the frustrating and endless waiting game that TTC seems to be.

I'm TTC #1 too...been trying 5 months and not even a whiff of a BFP so far. I'm on 6DPO right now and cannot bear to wait much longer! We used Pre Seed internally in this cycle and I'm praying that it helps to give me what I desperately want - a BBBBBFP!!!! We have used OPKs the whole time TTC and I usually get a positive on CD 16-20.

I know how you feel with obsessively testing - I do the same by the time I get to 10dpo!

Today I'm 11DPO and took another test (am this time as I read it gets a more accurate result), and it's negative again :(

I'm worried as I have moderate cramping today, so scared that my period is coming. Although it's odd because I don't usually get cramps at all when I get my period... Hoping that it's a sign of implantation or my uterus stretching and not that I'm getting my period!

I did 2 web calculators 1 says my period is due today based on the dates I put in, and another says it's due on Tuesday 31st May. Confused!

I will try to hold off testing a few days this time as I only have 1 HPT left and don't want to have to keep buying them, the ones I'm getting are almost $20AUD per box and it's just silly to be so impatient.

Will post any updates, please do from your end too!

Love Leah x

Hi Leah,

My cycles vary from 29-35 days so I don't usually use calculators BUT my luteal phase is pretty much always 14 days so I'm comforted by knowing when my period is expected to start.

I'm 7 DPO today and had mild cramps but that's normal.

Wow that's expensive. Why don't you buy test strips on eBay? You get a big bag for pennies and they're as good as any (just make sure you get the more sensitive ones which cost slightly more) - think I got about 30 sticks for a 5GBP. I REALLY want to try and not do tests this time round and just wait to see if my period starts instead but I know I won't! I'm not optimistic at all that I'm P anyway :(.

Imagine we both were though!

Aww, how come you're not optimistic?? Are you worried about being disappointed?

I didn't know about online tests, i've just been buying them from the local supermarket. Might have a look online, thanks for the tip.

I'm going to try my best not to test for a week.. I think I'm definitely testing too early because when i was pregnant before the miscarriage, it took 19 days after my period was due to show up!

I have had vivid dreams, on and off nausia and my boobs are sensitive & my partner keeps saying they've definitely gotten bigger, so all good signs.

Will post any updates :)

I'm 7dpo, not actively trying but we had a slip up 2 days before I was due to ovulate, got the same symptoms I did with my son plus I seem to have bad acid reflux today, I didn't get that till right at the end of my last pregnancy lol.
My first pregnancy was a miscarriage as well, but I took some trying to conceive vitamins as soon as I stopped bleeding from it and it pregnant around a month afterwards, fingers crossed for you! X

Aww, how come you're not optimistic?? Are you worried about being disappointed?

I didn't know about online tests, i've just been buying them from the local supermarket. Might have a look online, thanks for the tip.

I'm going to try my best not to test for a week.. I think I'm definitely testing too early because when i was pregnant before the miscarriage, it took 19 days after my period was due to show up!

I have had vivid dreams, on and off nausia and my boobs are sensitive & my partner keeps saying they've definitely gotten bigger, so all good signs.

Will post any updates :)

How you getting on Leah? I took a test this morning (I'm 10dpo) and bfn. Still hopeful but not optimistic. And yes, I'm always worried about being disappointed because I just think the month that I am P I'll "know" and o just don't feel it at all. I just feel normal and like AF will start later in the week! X

Hi!!

I had to take a few steps back because the waiting game was driving me crazy and I was getting too obsessed counting down and subsequently disappointed last month when I didn't conceive, so I took a few steps back and stopped thinking about it, and I now have some good news!!

I've just found out today that I'm 5 weeks pregnant! We're not telling anyone yet as we're holding our breath after the previous mc, but cautiously optimistic!!

Hi!!

I had to take a few steps back because the waiting game was driving me crazy and I was getting too obsessed counting down and subsequently disappointed last month when I didn't conceive, so I took a few steps back and stopped thinking about it, and I now have some good news!!

I've just found out today that I'm 5 weeks pregnant! We're not telling anyone yet as we're holding our breath after the previous mc, but cautiously optimistic!!

Yay!! Congratulations!!😃

Thanks !!

Unfortunately I got some slightly concerning news today though :( My blood test results from Saturday came back and my HCG is only 64, when I was at 4 weeks 5 days, which the doctor said is quite low..

I got another blood test done today and will find out tomorrow if it is doubling as it should. I have a 35 day cycle and it says online that is ovulation is late in your cycle and your cycle is long, that can explain low HCG levels, so I'm remaining cautiously optimistic.

I have to admit I'm starting to worry if there's something wrong with my body that will prevent me from having children, but I just keep telling myself if my body wasn't meant to have kids, I wouldn't be able to conceive so quickly and easily.

Fingers crossed!! I'll update the thread once I find out the result tomorrow.

xx

Hi All!

I had to get a follow up blood test yesterday as my HCG levels were a bit low at only 64 at 4 weeks 5 days.. I got my second test 2 days later at exactly 5 weeks and went to see the doctor today for the results, which I'm so happy to say was GOOD news for once!

My HCG level has more than doubled in 72 hours, which the dr. said is exactly what he wanted to see and that I have nothing to worry about at this stage!!

In light of the good news, he's asked me to hold off until wk 7 for my dating ultrasound so I can hear the heartbeat

Look out for another update in 2 weeks time.

Leah x

Hope everything goes smoothly for you!! :)

Hope everything goes smoothly for you!! :)

Thanks!! I'm relieved now. I was so paranoid before after having the MC then finding out some more bad news... But I'm much more relaxed now and just keeping busy to the time passes.

Looking forward to seeing a heartbeat on Monday 18th :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"