Currently on CD4. What is this?

Another test with an even darker line. Hmmmm.. Interesting.

Suprised I dont have a headache with all this staring at tests.

hopefully the camera picks it up.

blatant in person.

Edited to add: Uploading destroys photo quality? it's there when i take the picture, yet its not there after uploading?

Attachments

• 20171027_155836.jpg
    20171027_155836.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 88
It's hard to see because of picture quality, but I'm 99% sure I can see those lines. I just can't tell color. Following! GL to you!!!

so sorry hun they look negative to me but hope you have a good outcome xx

The upload has a habit of destroying faint lines! So many of mine have been so clear in person and on my photos but the second I uploaded them they didn't look anywhere close to clear

The upload has a habit of destroying faint lines! So many of mine have been so clear in person and on my photos but the second I uploaded them they didn't look anywhere close to clear

Yeah i've noticed that from posting in this thread. Nightmare lol.

Took a test at 4am this morning (as my 7 month old woke up for her nightly disco) and the line is even darker. TMI Now i'm having dark tan discharge. That's how the bleed started (with dark tan discharge). I've never experienced this before. Strange.

I've also been having repeated flashes of faintness and pinching/pulling for 5 days.

Not sure I want to even bother uploading tests as it wont show :/

I couldn't reisit lol

Attachments

• 20171028_113936.jpg
    20171028_113936.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 20171028_114019.jpg
    20171028_114019.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 50
I see it on the first pics for definite. Im he queen of spotting squinters. 2nd pics i just see the test white bit has a dent in it

I see it on the first pics for definite. Im he queen of spotting squinters. 2nd pics i just see the test white bit has a dent in it

Not the dent. It's to the side of it.

I dont know why these tests come all battered and bruised. Has anyone else noticed that their internet cheapies have nicks and dents? What is that about? lol

Just went to the chemist and bout a FRER. Couldnt wait for delivery this evening lol.

I'm waiting another two hours to test.

I see them! Its not as rare as people think to actually have 'periods' throughout pregnancy especially for the first few months. My aunt had them til 8 months and went into early labour at 8 and a half months she only foubd out she was pregnant at 4 months due to havung regular 'periods' it can happen. Good luck x

I see them! Its not as rare as people think to actually have 'periods' throughout pregnancy especially for the first few months. My aunt had them til 8 months and went into early labour at 8 and a half months she only foubd out she was pregnant at 4 months due to havung regular 'periods' it can happen. Good luck x

I dont know what to think of it all. Being in limbo is annoying lol.

I need to find a distraction otherwise i'll become consumed.

I dont feel that I am pregnant, even with the random repeated faintness and pinching/pulling. The bleed is throwing me off. Plus, if I were pregnant, wouldnt the lines be much darker by now?

I'm thinking that i'm currently in evapville.

Plus I have a bottle of cassis that I want to drink. Cant wait until I know whats going on.

Nope. Not believing it. Too much strangeness surrounding it. Ugh.

Also, it's killed the quality of the picture. Is that even the right place for the second line?

This is the 5th brand im having lines on. It's the Cassanovum Early Detection Pregnancy Test (Amazon).

Attachments

• 20171029_084508.jpg
    20171029_084508.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 50
I have used these and can say many of them have obvious lines there anyway. They also can have some amazing evaps. The line placement I find weird with these as the few I have had which I have thought were genuine lines have been where yours is and I'm pretty sure I had one where the line wasn't as close

I have used these and can say many of them have obvious lines there anyway. They also can have some amazing evaps. The line placement I find weird with these as the few I have had which I have thought were genuine lines have been where yours is and I'm pretty sure I had one where the line wasn't as close

Are there any 'safe' tests? :haha: Jesus... they're all dodgy lol

I'm relying on bloods from now on lol

*sets fire to rest of tests* :thumbup:

Clear blue digital I have never had a pregnant on that when I wasn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583