Curved handle FRER progression?

In early pregnwncy it can actually take up to 72 hours to double, 48 is more typical but 72 is just fine as well. It does look darker and I can tell some of the darkness from 12dpo was just from being dry. My progression with them was great, but I had twins and was doubling every 27 hours or something like that. Fxed you get good news soon so you can enjoy your pregnancy!

Just saw your beta. My gyn doesn't even make qualifying statements about a single beta. She said that the variance in number for each woman or even a single woman's different pregnancies is so different you cannot compare. What matters is the doubling speed. Even with that, 56 at 13dpo is a great number in my books.

Also agreed that old is brown blood. The gushing cm and mild aches are totally normal. It's when you have intense pain or heavy, red bleeding that you really need to start panicking.

As for a scan two weeks from now, ectopic or not you won't be able to confirm a uterine pregnancy before two weeks from now. But generally speaking I have heard ectopics do weird things to your doubling rate.

Senise you the biggest e hugs and hoping for some good news on weds

Thank you so much for all the advice! Love your name by the way, Dobby! <3 I think the main reason I'm so nervous is that it's literally 5 years to the date from my ectopic. I went back and read all my old post in August of 2011 and just cried. It was such a traumatic experience I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I'll probably have results in a little under 13 hours. So scared!

Hugs. I totally get it but I know lots of women on here who had their rainbows post ectopic, and I'm praying I get to add you to that list. Keep us updated!

Good or bad, I will surely update all those who took the time to keep me in their thoughts. It's very much appreciated!

I am afraid it is bad news for my ladies, my levels only reached 83 and I am now at high risk for an ectopic pregnancy again. 5 years to the date from my last one.

I'm so sorry. I'm praying it is just a slow riser rather than ectopic. Is the doctor going to do anything else between now and your scan? Hugs

I have more blood work tomorrow. so stupid. I feel like they are wasting time with the only good tube I have left

Oh no, I'm so sorry :(
I am keeping my fingers crossed for a happy ending but I hope they figure it out soon and you can get the answers you need!

I'm so sorry. I bet it is frustrating, but you wouldn't want them going in and messing with your tube if it ends up being a slow rising or unhealthy uterine pregnancy. I imagine it had to be aggravating to feel like they aren't helping or wasting time, especially given the severity of the situation. You are welcome to vent here obviously and know that we are all keeping you in our thoughts. I hope they can keep your tube safe.

I had more blood work today, I will get those results tomorrow morning and then talk to my doctor about where to go next. My hope is that my numbers went way down and it is just a natural m/c. But I don't think I will be that lucky. Obviously I have done something awful in the past to deserve all this again.

Breaking you haven't done anything awful. Don't blame yourself. Not your fault.
I just want to let you know with the newborn I'm holding my hcg didn't double in 72 hours. Then my third beta still wasn't double the seocond 48 hours later. But my baby was completely fine. I know that's not the norm but the levels don't always mean something bad. I know normally it means things going the wrong way but levels don't always tell the entire story. If it's not viable I hope your numbers are down so you can stop having the worry. No one should have to go through this and I'm sorry :(

Do you recall what your levels were and when? Someone else has said this too but I think when I calculated mine was 126 hours doubling? That seems way over 72hours. :/

My first beta was at 17dpo and was 611
Second 20 dpo 1090
Third 22 dpo 1990 (maybe a little less)

I didn't have one until 17dpo so idk what the earlier levels were like.

Gotcha, I know as levels go up they can get slower but it's not really common for the very beginning. All I can hope at this point is they went way down and it's a natural miscarriage.

Keeping my FXed and hoping for the best. Hugs. You do not deserve this.

I just wanted to come back and say thank you again ladies for all the support you gave me in August. I came back to read this post because here we are again, with light BFPs. :( I got my first BFP on Tuesday with an IC, on Wednesday there was a definite darkening, today.. not so much. So, I did a FRER and of course it was light. :( I am feeling a little bummed but I'll live. Dropping some pictures in here to share.. it is my tests from 10/11DPO where I really saw no change, then my FRER from 11DPO which is today.

Attachments

• 14699919_10210894091374127_587716062_n.jpg
    14699919_10210894091374127_587716062_n.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 14647346_10210894818952316_1049080898_o.jpg
    14647346_10210894818952316_1049080898_o.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
I don't think those are light at all for 10dpo. That frer is darker than mine at 10dpo and I had twins so keeping my fxed

I took another one tonight which somehow seems darker than earlier??

Attachments

• 14724070_10210897485578980_1645588541_o.jpg
    14724070_10210897485578980_1645588541_o.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member