Cute sayings?

Mrs. Love

Reaction score
What cute saying have you heard of?
I can't remember where it's from but I remember something along the lines of "I'm growin' a person here!"

My husband asked if I could do something he had to do (as a joke) I replied "sorry... I'm busy making a baby over here" he laughed and said I have a feeling I'll be hearing that a lot in the next 9 months.

What other cute little things have you heard?

My 3 year old keeps pointing to my stomach in public telling strangers that "Mommys got a baby in there" It always makes people laugh and smile so I don't mind. I'm just hoping she can keep it from friends and family until the first ultrasound :haha:

I wouldn't really say its cute but my hubby used to call our kids the parasites when I was pregnant with my first 2 LOL

He'd say something like (you've got a parasite inside you)

I wouldn't really say its cute but my hubby used to call our kids the parasites when I was pregnant with my first 2 LOL

I say that to my wife :rofl:

How about "you don't realize how many people you hate until you have to name a baby" ;)

"I'm so crafty, I make people" always makes me smile when I see it. :)

I say that to my wife :rofl:

How about "you don't realize how many people you hate until you have to name a baby" ;)

There are so many names I have vetoed because I dont like someone with that particular name! My hubby thinks I am crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->