cutest FB cover announcement for dog lovers

H

HerdingDogs

I adopted a puppy a while back and I periodically post pictures on their FB group so the foster mom can see her. I clicked on her foster mom's account to see her aussie, and she has the BEST I'm pregnant cover photo.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-17-12-19-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-17-12-19-51.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 78
That is so cute! Might do something similar with my fur babies! Lol

Awww this made me cry its so cute but I cried because tonight I lost my beautiful dog to cancer and it just reminded me of her .... although she has no resebalance to this dog being that she was a 40 kilo rottweiler lol.
This picture made me smile for the first time tonight I love it xxxx

Awww this made me cry its so cute but I cried because tonight I lost my beautiful dog to cancer and it just reminded me of her .... although she has no resebalance to this dog being that she was a 40 kilo rottweiler lol.

So so sorry for your loss :(

So cute! :flower:

Sorry Charliemarina - losing a pet is one of the hardest things to go through :hugs:

Hugs! I'm glad it could make you smile, and I am so sorry for your loss. I lost my cat in July after 14 years (had her from 8 weeks old) to severe liver failure that ended up causing dementia before we could fix it. I still have her ashes on my desk by my bed. :) I actually saw her in my dreams the other night. It was crazy. I'm going to freak out if I have a girl. My mom prayed that my cat would come back to me in the form of a daughter, but I really should be having a male if you believe the male sperm swim faster theory. ANYWAY hugs

I'm stealing her idea. I have a rolling lion rattle for the cat's, a pair of baby sunglasses to put on my puppy, and some gender neutral shoes for my older dog. :)

That's so cute!
I wanted to get my youngest a little doggy-sweater that had "the baby" crossed out and replaced with "Big Sister"

I'm too paranoid to put anything pregnancy related on my cover or profile pics since they're public and I haven't spilled the beans to my bosses yet.
You never know who is looking!

How cute! I was thinking that, but I never dress up my dogs.

I was also thinking about that since cover photos and your profile picture is open to the public. I'm not friends with any coworkers, and my profile is hard to find without mutual friends but it's still scary. I'm thinking of just posting a friends only album, and after I tell my boss I'll update the profile and cover photos. Just to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"