CVS Blue dye and FRER, faint lines on both??? Edited with more confusing tests!

djbryan94

Reaction score
Hi all,

I took a CVS blue dye on Saturday morning and got a faint line. I looked into it and I saw that lots of people got false positives on those, so I went and got a FRER which I took mid-morning today. I don't know if I'm going crazy or not, but I'm pretty sure I see lines on both. I also have nooo idea when I ovulated. I haven't had a period in a long time due to my birth control, which I went off of six-ish weeks ago to see if my cycle would come back (it hasn't). Thoughts?

EDIT: All pictures were taken within 5 minutes.

View attachment 1069902 IMG_2449.jpeg IMG_2483.jpg IMG_2452.jpeg IMG-2496.JPG View attachment 1069916 IMG-2494.JPG

Last edited:
I see vvf lines on them all. Fx for you it keeps getting darker!

They look like the start of a bfp x

Both tests look like the start of ur bfp there is definite faint lines xx

Both tests look like the start of your bfp! Gl mama!

I realized I had a better pics of both and edited the saturation a bit. It looked really clear in real life? Especially the blue dye but everyone says not to trust them. Idk if I'm imagining things. Slightly nervous. This would be my first. I'm going to try to wait until Wednesday to retest.

IMG-2500.JPG IMG-2448.JPG

I would say positive definately xx

Bfp! You must be in the early days!!!

Negative looking equate early response this morning? Confused...

776E23CE-D1A5-42F9-B34C-ED76AD61697B.jpeg

So... I caved and used my other frer on a 1.5 hour hold. I don’t even know. It looks the same as yesterday. Surely it’d be darker if things were progressing? I’ve added two pics and an edited version of each. Lighting isn’t the greatest in this bathroom. Please help, I need eyes!

IMG_2541.jpg IMG_2528.jpg IMG_2542.jpg IMG_2543.jpg

I definitely see that! Those last pics that line is clear. Fingers crossed. Good luck x

That looks darker to me and you won't see a huge difference in 24 hours, try 48 hours and you should see progression xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->