CVS brand opk - is this positive?

Carlinator

Cautiously expecting #2
Reaction score
Ok I tried to attach my image of my opk, hope it works.

The opk in question was from cycle day 11 (2 days ago), second morning urine around 10am. (I took the photo at about the 5 minute mark, as the lines always get darker the longer you leave them). This is my first cycle using opks, and I found out too late that these cvs brand ones are known for being unreliable for some.

I had a result almost as dark on day 7 with fmu, but this one from day 11 is definitely the darkest (test line looks like half of it is about as dark as the control). Nothing at all since, even with fmu, only very faint test line.

Do you think that could have signaled my lh surge? I wish I had more info about my cycle, I've been trying to monitor cervical position and mucus but I haven't been doing it long enough to notice changes, really...

I'm hoping that was it as we've been doing the BD pretty regularly lately :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 21
Today's result is even more confusing...the lines look almost identical!

2nd mu, around 8:45

Now that it's been sitting for 20 minutes the test line is actually a bit darker than the control! Crap! We've been BD'ing and I guess I'll have to make DF do it some more just in case. Just wish I could figure out for sure if and when I'm ovulating!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 14
Thay second one looks positive to me, and if the test line is the same if not darker than the control like, it definitley is! Good Luck!

I'm using CVS brand as well - they can be SO confusing!

this was my positive same brand

Attachments

• 3-31-15.jpg
    3-31-15.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 11
Thanks for your replies! Yeah these are some real squinters lol! And wow Ness that is a very obvious positive! I haven't gotten anything like that.

The reason I'm thinking the day 14 opk might be showing the lh surge is because I used 2nd mu for that and first mu for the others, maybe that's why I got such strong lines for the other days?:shrug:

I took a picture of days 14 - 18, top to bottom (er, left to right). I thought I'd let you ladies decipher! Really hoping I O'd after day 14 and not 18, which was yesterday...last time we BD'd was night of day 17.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 13
id say the last one looks positive, but you are ment to use urine from late afternoon not fmu or smu so if you test later in the day you may get the stronger positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->