Cyber stalker

wishing4bub#3

Reaction score
I thinks my hubbys ex is cyber stalking me!

they were together 20 years ago, they went out for a few years it was love for her but for him it was just fun (living 1000km away from each other) he says at the time he thought it was love untill he met me!

both of their familys are friends they use to holiday together etc. thats how they started dating. my SIL is friends with her but never talks about the relationship she has with her so that i dont feel uncomfy.

She added SIL on facebook then started talking to DH she said she forgives him for hurting her. DH has added her on FB does not bother mutch some days it does others not.
SO to the stalking part
my SIL's SIL ( SIL hubbys sister) and i became great friends and chat all the time we jibe each other on fb etc wil hubbys ex has added her as a friend i thought that they knew eachothe but she does not now whenever i talk to her hubbys ex comments after me same with my SIL and her childrens FB pages am i being a crazy women seeing nothing or is this odd????

she is married but when she talks to mh DH he trys to talk about now and she always wants to talk about the past! i trust hubby but i dont understand her
any insight would be great thanks

I've had this myself hun similar, it seems like she is trying to communicate with u all to try and get u to speak to her, or a reaction from u in some sort of way i think. I have ppl who do tht, who know im not a friend of theres but comment via status's etc just to try and get a reaction/communication. If you are bothered by it u can block her so she has no way of seeing your posts etc xxx

i just find it odd i guess. she has added friends of mine from high school lol, i noticed on my SIL fb wall she commented about DH how great it he looks and how she is glad to be in touch with him! i was thinking of blocking her but if she said something to DH or SIL about me blocking her i would come across as petty

I think facebook is so dangerous sometimes... its soooo tempting to search for people, add them, and re-create old friendships. Its great, dont get me wrong, to reconnect with friends from highschool or primary school, or univeristy, or whatever wherever... but... it.... I think it doesn't feel 'real' so you feel like you can be apart of someone's life without being apart of their life... you know?

I'll admitt... I did a search for an ex boyfriend, just to see... he did have an account... but I told myself to stop being so stupid and I didnt add him. I feel stupid enough for even just entering his name in the search engine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->