• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cycle 1 day 1. Who's with me? *update* It's a girl! Congrats baby_bray!!!

mailcmm

Mother of 3
Reaction score
Any other ladies TTC and at the beginning of their cycle? This is my first cycle TTC after loss in September and I would love some TTC buddies.

I have 2 children 8 and 9 from a previous marriage but this would be my first with DH. We were so excited when we learned we were pregnant only to be devastated by our loss. Now that we can try again I am going thru a range of emotions from excited to petrified.

Never dreamed in a million years I'd be happy to get my period. lol That's been a new one.

OUR "WHAT WE DID TO BFP" COUNT

He's a list of ladies and what they did each cycle TTC. For records sake I will post this as Month 1 and next to the names let you know what cycle they are on. Thanks
:blue::mailcmm: its a boy!!! Finn Sebastian born 1/4/13
:pink:BERDC99: It's a girl!! Olivia Grace born 7/5/12
:blue:Twinkie210: It's a boy!! Liam born 9/28/12
:pink:Television:Its a girl!!! Annabelle born 2/17/13
Colta:
:blue:Moter98: its a boy!!! Kash Michael born 2/13/13
:pink::blue:Menb: Kaylani Lynne 4lbs. 10oz. & Bernard David 3lbs. 1oz
:bfp:mightymom:
:pink:baby_bray: It's a girl!!! Abigail Kathleen born 3/15/13

Hi mailcmm! I'd be more than happy to join you. I'm on CD 4 and just waiting to O.
I don't have any children as of yet, this past August I fell pregnant with what would have been mine and DH's first, but sadly it ended up being ectopic and I had to have methotrexate. I've since been given the okay from my Dr... so now I'm just waiting for the witch to go away and then we're off to the races!

I'm super nervous, I keep freaking myself out, wondering if the same thing is going to happen again, or something else equally bad. Myself and DH have never actively TTC either, so this is a bit of a new experience for us.

I'm hoping the best for us and that our stay in the TTC section is short. :happydance:

I am on CD1 too :( I have an 8 year old son and me and DH started TTC #2 in February. We got our BFP in July but MC'd in August @ 7 weeks. This is my 4th cycle after my MC (3rd TTCAL).

Welcome Colta and Twinkie. So sorry for your losses. I totally understand being scared. I am so worried that everything will go wrong again. At the same time I am excited and hopeful. We want a baby so badly. This will be his first and he is such a great dad to my 2 children. I am not getting any younger either. We need to get this show on the road. Since my 2 are so much older we plan on having 2. My biological clock is running on a backup generator that's running out of gas. lol

On the TMI side... How was your 1st visit from AF? This has been pretty severe. I am bleeding heavier then ever and way crampier. Did y'all have it bad?

Anyway, I am so glad that y'all are joining me and hope we get our BFP real soon. It's nice to have support.

On the TMI side for me... AF has been quite harsh in terms of cramps. The flow has been pretty normal for me, which makes me happy. But the cramps!! GOOD LORD!! :hissy:
I've never missed a day of work/school due to my cramps, but this time I am.

I find I'm freaking out so much about stupid things. The whole ectopic thing has been such a nightmare that it terrifies me to the bone to think that it may happen again. I just have to keep reminding myself that the likelyhood of it happening again is slim. I don't have any of the risk factors so....

At any rate, it's nice to have a group of people who understand what it's like... I hope we all get our BFP's this cycle, it would make things so great! :happydance:

My first AF was horrible. It started without warning and was so heavy I completely soaked my pants (tmi). I had heavy bleeding and cramping for like 3 days and then it slowed down.

Yesterday I had light bleeding so I counted it as CD1, but so far it hasn't picked up yet. It is so frustrating. I took a hpt yesterday morning, so I know that I am not pregnant, I just wish she would just get heavier so I can get on to the baby making! LOL

On the TMI side for me... AF has been quite harsh in terms of cramps. The flow has been pretty normal for me, which makes me happy. But the cramps!! GOOD LORD!! :hissy:
I've never missed a day of work/school due to my cramps, but this time I am.

I find I'm freaking out so much about stupid things. The whole ectopic thing has been such a nightmare that it terrifies me to the bone to think that it may happen again. I just have to keep reminding myself that the likelyhood of it happening again is slim. I don't have any of the risk factors so....

At any rate, it's nice to have a group of people who understand what it's like... I hope we all get our BFP's this cycle, it would make things so great! :happydance:

I bet the ectopic thing was a nightmare. That was a worry for us but turned out ok. My numbers were low. I can't imagine how scared you must have been.

My MC was pretty typical but my Dr was a jerk. My ob wouldn't see me. He passed me over to his partner after me begging to be seen. The partner wouldn't see me either. Sent me to radiology for a scan. Nurse calls that day and says I lost the baby at 4 wks, there was nothing on the U/S. Then they say we want to check your numbers. I go for blood work go home and greive for 3 days. Then the dr calls and says my numbers went up. Now I am just to the point of leaving my bed to find out I am still pregnant but still bleeding. Dr still wouldn't examine me. I just kept getting HCG tests until my numbers stopped doubling 2 weeks later and got a D&C the next day. 1st time I was examined by a dr was in the hospital. They never explained anything to me. I had to find out on the internet what to expect. They were also completely unconcerned. I have a new dr now. I will never go back to that office.

So here I am trying again. Trying to be positive. And without this site I would have no one to talk to. People just don't understand. It's like unless you have a body to bury you don't have a right to be sad. They expect you to just get over it. I am in a good place mentally but that doesn't mean I wasn't devastated by my loss.

I am ready for my bfp. Then with the help of all the ladies here I will make it through 9mo. I am thinking of using OPKs this time. I have never in the past but figure what the heck.

My first AF was horrible. It started without warning and was so heavy I completely soaked my pants (tmi). I had heavy bleeding and cramping for like 3 days and then it slowed down.

Yesterday I had light bleeding so I counted it as CD1, but so far it hasn't picked up yet. It is so frustrating. I took a hpt yesterday morning, so I know that I am not pregnant, I just wish she would just get heavier so I can get on to the baby making! LOL

Mine is like a crime scene. Been kinda nervous. I can't wait to start the baby making. Gonna use OPKs this time and if AF comes back next month I will try charting. I've never charted and it seems like alot of work. lol I'm so lazy.

I have been charting since March and once I got used to the routine, it was quite easy. It really does tell you a lot about your cycle. That is how I found out that I have a shorter LP (11 days usually) and I ovulate later (avgs around CD21).

Yeah I think that may be a great way to get to know myself. I just know that i will forget to do it daily.

I just get so busy. On top of 2 kids I have a farm with over 50 animals. Add into the mix being a personal chef, gymnastics for my son (3x weekly), horseback riding lessons for my daughter (3x weekly) and ailing parents to care for I never have time for myself and when I do I just veg.

This week I have a cold... actually I am convinced it's the super flu and the CDC is coming to quarantine me lol.... so am able to spend the week resting. Clients don't want a sick person handling their food so I am off for the week.

Hey ladies! I am on CD 6 this is my first month TTC after my second consecutive loss in August :( This will be my fist with my husband I have a 7.5 year old son from a previous relationship but my husband is the only dad he has really had.

Yeah I think that may be a great way to get to know myself. I just know that i will forget to do it daily.

I just get so busy. On top of 2 kids I have a farm with over 50 animals. Add into the mix being a personal chef, gymnastics for my son (3x weekly), horseback riding lessons for my daughter (3x weekly) and ailing parents to care for I never have time for myself and when I do I just veg.

This week I have a cold... actually I am convinced it's the super flu and the CDC is coming to quarantine me lol.... so am able to spend the week resting. Clients don't want a sick person handling their food so I am off for the week.

Yikes! you are busy. Well if you can remember to take the temp right after you get out of bed, the BBT thermometer I have stores the temp for you, so you could just go back and record it later when you have time.

Is anyone doing anything different this cycle? This is my 4th cycle after my MC, so I am a bid farther than some, but I am going to try soy this cycle. I am a little nervous that trying supplements will do more harm than good but, I feel like doing nothing isn't getting me anywhere either!

Are you ladies doing anything different?

Hey ladies! I am on CD 6 this is my first month TTC after my second consecutive loss in August :( This will be my fist with my husband I have a 7.5 year old son from a previous relationship but my husband is the only dad he has really had.

MrsG I am so sorry for your losses. I really hope that this time you get your sticky bean. We can all get thru this together. Welcome and good luck.

I know what it's like to have an absentee dad. My kids dad, although he is in their life, misses all the important stuff. Sometimes I wish he wasn't there at all. The kids don't understand why he misses everything.

Sounds like you have a keeper. It's truly wonderful to have someone to help raise the kids and I still get teary eyed when I see him working on their homework with them or playing with them.

We can do this!

What is this soy? I have read on other posts about women trying it but never got an explanation. I am just going to try and pinpoint when I O. I have never had conception problems though. I am 4 for 4. 2 perfect pregnancies, 1 chemical and 1 mc with only 4 chances of conception. So worried that that is a sign that this isn't meant to be.

Can i join your girls? I am back to TTC this cycle after a PUL in September which resulted in MTX shot. Glad to have all that behind me and moving foward. Really hope to get a strong :bfp: this month and for you girls also. is anyone taking anything extra besides folic aacid and prenatals to try and aid in your BFP? I have read B^ helps so I have been taking one each day for the last week or so.

Can i join your girls? I am back to TTC this cycle after a PUL in September which resulted in MTX shot. Glad to have all that behind me and moving foward. Really hope to get a strong :bfp: this month and for you girls also. is anyone taking anything extra besides folic aacid and prenatals to try and aid in your BFP? I have read B^ helps so I have been taking one each day for the last week or so.

Sorry for your loss and welcome. We are all gonna get our BFP and hopefully it will be this month. Prenatals are all I am taking. I am completely devoid of knowledge about supplements. Guess it's time for the crash course. Figure I will go it naturally this 1st month and if no luck see which of y'alls methods worked and go from there.

We should keep a list. I will edit my 1st post to keep track. We can keep a record of who, what cycle, what extra's you did, and see what works and what doesn't. Could be like an experiment. I will be the constant since I am not trying anything. So if y'all could just post that info for me I will be glad to keep track of it.

Sorry for your loss and welcome. We are all gonna get our BFP and hopefully it will be this month. Prenatals are all I am taking. I am completely devoid of knowledge about supplements. Guess it's time for the crash course. Figure I will go it naturally this 1st month and if no luck see which of y'alls methods worked and go from there.

We should keep a list. I will edit my 1st post to keep track. We can keep a record of who, what cycle, what extra's you did, and see what works and what doesn't. Could be like an experiment. I will be the constant since I am not trying anything. So if y'all could just post that info for me I will be glad to keep track of it.

Cycle: Firsy cycle since loss in september

Vitamins: Prenatal, folic acid, B6, and calcium.

3rd Cycle TTCAL (MC @ 7 weeks in August): Prenatal, DHA supplement, Soy Cycles days 3-7 (or 4-8 I haven't decided yet), Prometrium during LP

What is this soy? I have read on other posts about women trying it but never got an explanation. I am just going to try and pinpoint when I O. I have never had conception problems though. I am 4 for 4. 2 perfect pregnancies, 1 chemical and 1 mc with only 4 chances of conception. So worried that that is a sign that this isn't meant to be.

Some people say that Soy Isoflavones are nature's clomid. They trick your body into producing more estrogen to hopefully encourage ovulation. I have never taken anything that wasn't prescribe by a Dr., but after 10 months of TTC, I am going to give it a try! You take them for 5 days during the beginning of your cycle like you do clomid.

Ok Ladies... we're on our way to tracking our BFP's. If anyone else would like to join us please jump on board. This should be fun. Good luck and Baby dust to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"